Your Second Favorite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

T-shirt Help!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1T-shirt Help!! Empty T-shirt Help!! Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Roozee

Roozee

Alright, so I'm going to be buying a MLP T-shirt, and I need everypony's help to decide on which design. Remember, I'm going to be wearing this in public A LOT, so the most confusing meme in the show that ONLY top notch bronies (like myself) would understand, may not be the best thing. (for the time being) So, here are the 2 designs:

T-shirt Help!! Work_710

OR

T-shirt Help!! Work_713

Edit- I know you can't see the words in the Rainbow Dash shirt, but it says "OH MY GOSH" repeatedly, I believe over 150 times. If any other clarification is needed, just ask.

2T-shirt Help!! Empty Re: T-shirt Help!! Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 am

DaEliminator

DaEliminator

Do the Oh my gosh one. :3 I like that one alot. Or get one with Fluttershy saying yay or Flutterguy saying I dont wanna talk about it.

3T-shirt Help!! Empty Re: T-shirt Help!! Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Roozee

Roozee

If I had the choice between Fluttershy saying yay or the Rainbow Dash one with oh my gosh written all over it, which one should I pick?

4T-shirt Help!! Empty Re: T-shirt Help!! Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:00 pm

DaEliminator

DaEliminator

Roozee wrote:If I had the choice between Fluttershy saying yay or the Rainbow Dash one with oh my gosh written all over it, which one should I pick?
Yay is a bit over used now. I don't really hear oh my gosh alot. Get that oh my gosh.

5T-shirt Help!! Empty Re: T-shirt Help!! Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:12 am

Roozee

Roozee

Alright that helps a lot. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum