Your Second Favorite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT UP, BITCHES?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty WHAT UP, BITCHES? Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

I got bored and felt nostalgic, so I came back here. Glad I remember the URL. No new posts here besides a spam bot. Not suprised. I wonder if I can use this forum as like a diary or some shit.

2WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

On friday I went to Mcdonalds, ordered a 10 piece Chicken Mcnugget, and got 11 nuggets. Today I went to Mcdonalds, ordered a 10 piece Chicken Mcnugget, and got 10 nuggets and a penny sized 11th nugget. I've learned two things this weekend.

1.) I should play the lottery more.
2.) I should go to Mcdonalds less.

3WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

So Your Mama was reelected yesterday. I'm happy with how it's gone. For me, it dosen't really affect me. Your Mama will be on his way out by the time I'm an adult and anything he does matter, and by then we'll allready be shoving in our next president, probably Republican that time. I amdefinatly a democrat, but I'd consider myself fairly middle ground. I see why both sides like common things like their tax things, the they both want to pay less taxes. So the Democrats push it on the rich and the Republicans push it on the poor. That's all eh to me. It's a dick game, you vote for whoever takes the least of your money. Which I'm okay with and makes perfect sence, it's just backwards. The whole two-party system is broken. One predisent from Party A spends 4 or 8 years (I personally believe nothing significant can happen in the 4 years, but I'm fucking 15, what do I know?) while the Congress is full of Party B saying no to everything productive the other side does. It's a fucking mess. The only reason I really side with Democrats at this point is their Pro-Choice stance on abortion and pregnancy control, and their Pro-gay rights stuff. This just seems like logical stuff.

Anyway, the story that I really wanted to tell is of my best friend Heather. I met her in my first year of High School, we connected over having similar classes (P.E./Health, Introductory Programming, and Spanish I)and over our love of My Little Pony, and Pikmin. This year I only have Java I and P.E./Driver's Ed with her. She's fun to hang out with but can be annoying, but she puts up with me being a dick so it evens out. By the way, why the hell do people like me? I'm an awful friend. But that's for another day.

Anyway, this morning in first period (Java), she slacked off as usual. She ussually spends her time in the class playing flash games or drawing in flash. This time though, she spent the whole time reading Conservative websites talking about Your Mama's "400" promises made. Heather said she only kept 1/4th of them. I was unaware she her parents were  Republicans. Most of the people I befriend are Democrats, and I'm still shocked to run into Republicans even though I've been living in Virginia for 5 years. I might get into some other stories of Republican students later. Anyway, she spent the whole class talking about how awful Your Mama is, and confused why I'm pro Your Mama. It included her calling my Mother an idiot. Fuck that. But I stay calm and I forgive her for being a fucking idiot, because apperantly I value our friendship or something.

And so the kid sitting on the oposite side of me asked Heather why she liked Romeny. Her answer was that she didn't care until she went to one of his speeches, and she said that he spoke really well and likes him for that.

Fucking really? They fucking make a living being good speakers. Maybe you should go see an Your Mama speech? These are things I said to him.

And so this got me thinking. Do the people who follow one candidate so strongly, like Heather, have they given the other candidate a chance? Shouldn't we be given a chance to see them both do their best? Not in a debate format, but they're preplanned talks. Each candidate should make a 20 minute speech, and it should be telivised fucking everywhere. All channels. Make it the law that everyone has to watch it. Do it during a school day, so the kids can have an assembly or something and they can watch both of them.

The downside to this is that there is probably some kind of connection between the order and which one the viewer connects with first. I can't really check to see if anyone has found any evidence to support this, but I've always assumed something was fucked up ever since I had my first debate in school. And I'll go into detail on my first debate in school later, man, today is giving me a lot of ideas for later posts. Anyway, I imagine that the order of the two candidates speeches could have heavy affects on the way the viewers percieve it. It may be that whoever goes first gets the first impact onto us, and we'll use their information to judge the second speech. Or perhaps, the second speech will give us our final thoughts, that we walk off with and remember better. I don't know, but it's really fucked up when you add that into the way a school debate works. My solution to this would be for someone to first study the affects of the order of the speeches on the viewers perseption of the speech, and then to make sure both candidates give their speeches at the same time. Then, broadcast the speeches in an order depending on the state's primary party, or atleast whichever party they voted for last year (to get those pesky flip-floppers). If my first hypothesis is correct, then in a Republican State, air the Democratic speech first, and viceversa. If my second hypothesis is correct, then in the Republican States show the Democratic speech second. The point of making them think of the opposite parties speech in a better light is obvious, I believe. This will be the best attempt to get the state's population as close to the political center as possible, so they don't spend their time talking shit about the other candidate and not knowing a damn thing their candidate can do.

P.S. If Heather was to read this I know what her reaction to me referring to her as my best friend is.

Heather: I'm your best friend? Jon, you don't know how happ-
Me: Yeah yeah, I know. I don't have many choices for friends. This is why I spend my time online making friends. All my real life ones suck. It was either your or a kid who only talks about cookies, tacos, killing me, or blowing himself or others up.
Heather: I see that smile....
Me: This class could not be any shorter.

Edit: This forum apperantly turns O-b-a-m-a's name into Your Mama. Maybe some other things too, that's just the first thing I noticed.

Thank god noone is reading this or they'd be confused why I refer to the democratic candidate as their mother.

Last edited by Ninto55 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

4WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

So Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 came out earlier this week. Two of the biggest FPS games of the current generation. And I am very pleased with what I've heard of the games.

I've played some Call of Duty games, my brother enjoys them and I've played coop with him on W@W and MW2 quite a bit. But the gameplay is boring, and it disgusts me how little it changes, and how popular it is. I played MW1 a bit, the Wii version, but what I played was fun. They all have fairly fun single player and the zombie modes are cool. I find the online stupid, because any FPS game where you need to level up to get good weapons is fucking dumb. Counter-Strike has you buy weapons in game, so it's not long term, and TF2's items are generally equal, and you will earn them randomly or could buy them. So it seems fair. Basically, Multiplayer sucks, Single player is pretty cool. Oh and Zombie is cool too.

Halo I like better. I played the first 3 on Xbox (well it was the 360, but fucking you get it) and I enjoyed the single players. I was too late to play multiplayer on anything but Halo 3, but I did enjoy the multiplayer. It was fast paced, no fucking iron sights slowing shit down. Circle strafing was a legit strategy, and vehicles own. I didn't play ODST or Reach, but I wanted to. And now I don't play my 360 anymore. So I'm not planning to get them. I'd be more interested in the games if they were on PC, and why not. They could be windows 8 sellers for Microsoft. They'll be needing a system seller, Windows 8 looks like such shit. But I digress, I have Halo 1 on PC, but I wish Halo 4 and Reach and ODST were on PC. If they were on PC I'd definatly buy it. But that's not my point. Time to end this long ass intro and get to the actual point of today's topic.

The new Halo game is done by 343, now that Bungie is done with the Halo games. They decided to put a lot of energy and time into the single player expirience, and from what I've heard the story about Cortana's AI breaking down and stuff is really well done. Black Ops 2 has the usual single player stuff, but from what I hear it makes good use of flash back and other literature elements in gameplay to tell a good story. It even has branching paths. Not what I expected from a CoD game.

My point is, single player seems almost important in these games. And I like that. The multiplayer will still be what goes on to sell these games, and what will make people continue to play them until the next in the series is released, but I like to see that a game can be released with a quality single player even when it's not the priority. Bioshock or Half-Life are different. They're made for single player with no multiplayer. Well, Bioshock 2 had multiplayer (which I loved) and Half-Life 1 had deathmatch in the box, and Half-life 2 has a seperate deathmatch game, not to mention all the mods, all of which I love. But my point is, it is cool to see that they're making quality single player expiriences. Maybe it'll be worth a $10 buy from a steam sale or a used bin.

5WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

I had something funny to write then I forgot it.

6WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS.

7WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

Been a bit, I've been busy with school or the holidays. God the holidays are awful, how dare people give me new technology and a new disease at the same time. It's so awful having to get them a disease and random trincket to show their value to me. I have to find out whose drink is whose and measure out my spit or sneezes to get just the right amounts into each of them. I've gotta show these people I love them.

That's how it works, right?

8WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

What happened to the days when I wouldn't stress about exams?

Ninto55

Ninto55

Never tell your password to anyone.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
1:05 PM - Slayer_22: omg NINTO
7:58 PM - Slayer_22: I want to make a new character.
7:58 PM - Slayer_22: BUT I'M OUT OF IDEAS BOR
7:58 PM - Slayer_22: wat do
8:01 PM - Ninto55: Okay, you have two clear options. 1.) Don't make a new character. 2.) Meet a girl at a bar, bring her home. Tell her you are wearing a condom but don't wear it. Get her to marry you and raise your child. Then raise the child poorly. Neglect him, but not enough so that you lose touch with eachother when he moves on with his life. Then base your new character off of your 25 year old son or daughter.
8:04 PM - Slayer_22: The second one is good.
8:04 PM - Slayer_22: But not good enough.
8:04 PM - Slayer_22: It needs to happen in LESS TIME.
8:05 PM - Ninto55: Then get a single mother to fall in love with you. Make sure her children are allready old enough and just base it off of them.
8:05 PM - Slayer_22: Nah, I'd have to stalk her to find out if her children are old enough.
8:05 PM - Slayer_22: Too much work.
8:05 PM - Ninto55: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/fatguy.html
8:06 PM - Ninto55: Refresh until you get somethin good.
8:06 PM - Slayer_22: STOP LINKING ME THINGS.
8:06 PM - Slayer_22: What was that anyway?
8:06 PM - Ninto55: That's a mary sue creato.
8:06 PM - Ninto55: creator
8:06 PM - Slayer_22: If it's that curse website.
8:06 PM - Slayer_22: LOLK
8:07 PM - Ninto55: She appears to be a normal cheerleader except she dresses like a ninja businesswoman, her eyes produce blood instead of tears when she cries and her hair is silvery and full of neon-colored extensions, but secretly she is actually a half-stone-elemental.
She is a megalomaniac with no memory of her childhood and she will fight her enemies with the power to chew through any metal or to transform her limbs into sharp blades.
Her friends and enemies call her Loveeyes Hitleregg!
Her constant companion is a spirit psychic cat who is also her lover.
Her favored weapon is a poisoned conscious club which shines bright like the sun.
8:07 PM - Slayer_22: Don't ever give me a site where you have to refresh things.
8:07 PM - Slayer_22: To get new answers.
8:07 PM - Ninto55: lol, why?
8:07 PM - Slayer_22: I read a creepypasta that already ruined that freedom.
8:07 PM - Slayer_22: T_T
8:07 PM - Ninto55: Linkisies?
8:07 PM - Ninto55: To the creepypasta
8:07 PM - Slayer_22: Just google "Clickreload"
8:08 PM - Slayer_22: NO
8:08 PM - Ninto55: Found it, it is long. I'll read it in a few minutes.
8:08 PM - Slayer_22: DO NOT GO TO THAT FUCKING WEBSITE.
8:08 PM - Ninto55: I saw the site.
8:08 PM - Slayer_22: Do not go to click reload . com
8:08 PM - Slayer_22: DO NOT
8:08 PM - Ninto55: Too late.
8:08 PM - Slayer_22: Well you're fucked.
8:08 PM - Ninto55: lol
8:08 PM - Ninto55: What is it
8:08 PM - Slayer_22: Read the creepypasta.
8:09 PM - Slayer_22: Then go to the site and link someone on omegle to the site.
8:09 PM - Slayer_22: Before the shit starts happening to you.
8:11 PM - Slayer_22: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAOjPsvE8mc
8:12 PM - Slayer_22: And on the first try of the mary sue creator, it got some of what I wanted the character to look like.
8:12 PM - Slayer_22: <_<
8:12 PM - Ninto55: It works.
8:12 PM - Ninto55: Never use your brain again.
8:12 PM - Ninto55: Computer are the future.
8:14 PM - Slayer_22: http://www.ppe.pl/pliki/gallery/0/1/52/15233.jpg Original character I was planning to base her off(Look-wise) was Lady from DMC3.
8:14 PM - Slayer_22: It guessed schoolgirl outfit.
8:14 PM - Slayer_22: And different colored eyes, like hers: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1872/181436-lady1.jpg
8:15 PM - Slayer_22: Kinda SCARY
8:15 PM - Ninto55: lol
8:20 PM - Slayer_22: lolwut
8:20 PM - Slayer_22: lol@wut*
8:20 PM - Ninto55: At how it was somewhat close to what you had wanted.
8:20 PM - Ninto55: And your "Kinda SCARY" with the capitalized SCARY like you're putting emphasis on it.
8:21 PM - Ninto55: That was a good story.
8:21 PM - Ninto55: Well I'm fucked now.
8:22 PM - Slayer_22: Quick link it to someone on your friends list.
8:22 PM - Slayer_22: That isn't me.
8:22 PM - Slayer_22: Or Veta.
8:22 PM - Slayer_22: Veta already read the story.
8:23 PM - Ninto55: lol
8:23 PM - Slayer_22: Anyway, what did you get?
8:23 PM - Ninto55: What did I get?
8:23 PM - Ninto55: Get from what?
8:23 PM - Slayer_22: On click reload.
8:23 PM - Ninto55: Oh
8:23 PM - Ninto55: I clickedreload too fast and only saw a picture once.
8:23 PM - Ninto55: LikeI clicked browser refresh, lol
8:24 PM - Slayer_22: Well do it again.
8:24 PM - Ninto55: And axe,some black speck thing, and tree bark. With the word danger.
8:24 PM - Slayer_22: Oh fuck.
8:24 PM - Slayer_22: LINK IT TO SOMEONE NOW.
8:24 PM - Slayer_22: Your life will be in DANGER.
8:25 PM - Slayer_22: By an axe, your killer will be a black spec using a tree bark disguise.
8:25 PM - Ninto55: I refreshed it for Police, Tree Rooys, and some small plants growing out of soil.With the word filth.
8:25 PM - Ninto55: I could live with that.
8:25 PM - Ninto55: Tree Roots*
8:25 PM - Slayer_22: Police will arrest you for having a filfthy tree covered house.
8:26 PM - Slayer_22: And you'll be raped by small plants.
8:26 PM - Slayer_22: In prison.
8:29 PM - Slayer_22: Oh.
8:30 PM - Slayer_22: Did I tell you that i'm buying a Wii U specifically for one game?
8:30 PM - Ninto55: Bayonetta 2?
8:30 PM - Slayer_22: How did you guess?
8:30 PM - Ninto55: Because you've talked about it before and it's the only real quality exclusive besides Nintendo games, which I can tell you don't care about.
8:30 PM - Slayer_22: HEY
8:31 PM - Ninto55: It'll be a while.
8:31 PM - Slayer_22: I like Metroid.
8:31 PM - Ninto55: Yeah but there hasn't been a good Metroid game since Prime.
8:31 PM - Ninto55: That was like 2001 or something
8:31 PM - Slayer_22: I only watched the ending to Other M.
8:31 PM - Slayer_22: I heard it was bad but lol
8:31 PM - Ninto55: The story was bad, but I heard the gameplay itself was good.
8:32 PM - Slayer_22: Let's make Samus, one of the most empowering female characters in this and last generation of gaming, a bitch in front of Ridley, who she's asskicked hundreds of times before.
8:32 PM - Slayer_22: You just don't do that.
8:32 PM - Ninto55: Still a better ending than Mass Effect 3
8:33 PM - Slayer_22: At least Mass Effect has the audacity to update it with a slightly better verion.
8:33 PM - Slayer_22: *version
8:33 PM - Slayer_22: Which still sucked btw.
8:33 PM - Slayer_22: Other M did nothing.
8:33 PM - Slayer_22: And it better not get a sequel.
8:33 PM - Ninto55: It's a Wii game. Nintendo only just found out what DLC was like 5 months ago.
8:34 PM - Ninto55: I think I heard a rumor Ninja was working on another Metroid game, but probably not.
8:34 PM - Slayer_22: Ninja Theory?
8:34 PM - Ninto55: Team Ninja.
8:34 PM - Slayer_22: Oh good.
8:34 PM - Ninto55: They made Other M
8:34 PM - Slayer_22: What else did they make?
8:34 PM - Ninto55: The Xbox Ninja Gaiden games.
8:34 PM - Ninto55: And I don't know what else.
8:34 PM - Slayer_22: I can't judge them.
8:35 PM - Slayer_22: You getting Metal Gear Rising?
8:35 PM - Ninto55: Probably not.
8:35 PM - Slayer_22: WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT
8:35 PM - Slayer_22: WHy not?
8:35 PM - Slayer_22: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAOjPsvE8mc Also listen to this song.
8:35 PM - Ninto55: That's the one with the futuristic ninja dude one, right?
8:35 PM - Slayer_22: So kewl.
8:35 PM - Slayer_22: With Raiden, yes.
8:35 PM - Ninto55: Didn't people hate Raidenback inMGS2?
8:36 PM - Slayer_22: And a blade mode, which is where you can CONTROL YOUR FUCKING CUTS.
8:36 PM - Slayer_22: Yeah, some still do.
8:36 PM - Ninto55: You linked me that song earlier.
8:36 PM - Ninto55: Okay song.
8:36 PM - Slayer_22: But it's a 1/3rd.
8:36 PM - Slayer_22: It picks up after the first minute.
8:36 PM - Ninto55: All I ever hear of MGS2 is "Then they made you play as Raidan, fuck Raidan."
8:36 PM - Ninto55: It's like Ocarina of Time, all you ever hear about is bitching about Navi or the Water Temple. They weren't that bad.
8:36 PM - Slayer_22: I really don't see the problem with him.
8:37 PM - Slayer_22: He's a cool character.
8:37 PM - Slayer_22: Sure, he's no Snake.
8:37 PM - Ninto55: I think it was just that he wasn't snake.
8:37 PM - Slayer_22: But he's a good character in his own right.
8:37 PM - Ninto55: Yeah.
8:37 PM - Slayer_22: But he's awesome in Rising.
8:37 PM - Slayer_22: I mean, excluding the fact that he wears heels.
8:37 PM - Slayer_22: But they're TACTICAL heels.
8:37 PM - Ninto55: lol
8:37 PM - Ninto55: Cool
8:38 PM - Slayer_22: Not kidding, he uses them to hold his sword and catch things.
8:38 PM - Slayer_22: And stand on his sword.
8:38 PM - Slayer_22: It's pretty bawss.
8:38 PM - Slayer_22: Buy the game, is what I'm trying to say.
8:38 PM - Slayer_22: Like now.
8:38 PM - Slayer_22: So you can get it in Feburary.
8:39 PM - Slayer_22: Team Ninja makes all the NInja Gaiden and Dead or Alive games.
8:39 PM - Slayer_22: And Metroid: Other terrible
8:39 PM - Ninto55: Oh yeah, forgot about DoA
8:39 PM - Slayer_22: Or Metroid: Utter Shit.
8:39 PM - Ninto55: Oh and due.
8:39 PM - Ninto55: dude*
8:39 PM - Ninto55: Other M
8:39 PM - Ninto55: Mother
8:39 PM - Ninto55: It was about the baby metroid and shit.
8:39 PM - Slayer_22: Another mothr brain?
8:39 PM - Slayer_22: Oh
8:40 PM - Slayer_22: Fuck the baby, Samus shouldn't act like a defenseless little bitch.
8:45 PM - Slayer_22 is now Away.
8:46 PM - Ninto55: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65298379
8:48 PM - Slayer_22 is now Online.
8:49 PM - Slayer_22: It's aliens.
8:49 PM - Slayer_22: Also who's your favorite video game character?
8:50 PM - Ninto55: I liked the guy in the topic who is trying to convince people his cousin's dog turned on his Xbox.
8:50 PM - Ninto55: My favourite video game character?
8:50 PM - Slayer_22: yes
8:50 PM - Ninto55: That's random as shit. I don't often pick favourites.
8:50 PM - Ninto55: Why? Who is yours?
8:50 PM - Slayer_22: I don't have an overall favorite.
8:51 PM - Ninto55: Why would you ask someone something you can't answer yourself? It kind of derails the whole conversation.
8:51 PM - Ninto55: Its like you ask me if I dreamed about anything cool last night. I didn't, so I ask you because it's practically begging me to ask you what you dreamed.
8:51 PM - Ninto55: Then you don't say anything. Like wtf?
8:52 PM - Slayer_22: But top 10 would be Bayonetta, Dante, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Ezio, Master Chief, Leon Kennedy, John Marston, Frank West, and Snake.
8:52 PM - Slayer_22: LET ME FINISH TYPING NEXT TIME.
8:52 PM - Ninto55: That seems like a good bunch.
8:52 PM - Ninto55: But no.
8:52 PM - Ninto55: You asked for a favourite.
8:52 PM - Ninto55: Not my top 10.l
8:52 PM - Slayer_22: Okay, what's your top 10?
8:52 PM - Ninto55: I don't have a top 10.
8:53 PM - Slayer_22: Or just A favorite.
8:53 PM - Slayer_22: ANy favorite.
8:53 PM - Ninto55: Why do you keep asking me such weird questons?
8:53 PM - Ninto55: Gosh
8:53 PM - Ninto55: /me logs off in rage.
8:53 PM - Ninto55: Fuck
8:53 PM - Slayer_22: IT'S SO I CAN DRAW A PARALLEL
8:53 PM - Ninto55: Why didn't the /me work?
8:53 PM - Slayer_22: Worked for me.
8:53 PM - Ninto55: 8:53 PM - Ninto55: /me logs off in rage.
8:53 PM - Ninto55: Thats what I got.
8:53 PM - Ninto55: Weird.
8:53 PM - Slayer_22: Me too.
8:54 PM - Slayer_22: You probably have a space before.
8:54 PM - Slayer_22: Try it again.
8:54 PM - Ninto55: /me is testing it
8:54 PM - Ninto55: /me
8:54 PM - Slayer_22: Also give me A favorite game character.
8:54 PM - Ninto55: /me
8:54 PM - Slayer_22: lol
8:54 PM - Slayer_22: LOL
8:54 PM - Slayer_22: lol
8:54 PM - Slayer_22: /me
8:54 PM - Ninto55: lol
8:54 PM - Slayer_22: Copy mine.
8:54 PM - Ninto55: /me copied this from you
8:54 PM - Ninto55: You say a /me
8:56 PM - Ninto55: But yeah, favourite video game characters. Most of them don't matter too much, unless they're just cool like Frank West. But characters I genuninly liked have to be Lee and Clementine from The Walking Dead game.
8:56 PM - Slayer_22: It wasn't as much of a game as it was a graphic novel.
8:56 PM - Ninto55: The TC of that WiiU turning on topic replied
8:56 PM - Ninto55: "I have no pets, so the best answer is aliens. Thanks for the help!"
8:56 PM - Ninto55: Well yeah
8:56 PM - Ninto55: But it is sitll legally a 'Video Game'
8:56 PM - Slayer_22: I had a conversation with Rai earlier.
8:57 PM - Slayer_22: 1:28 PM - Slayer_22: I can't see myself playing that Walking Dead game.
1:28 PM - Der Merchant: I feel like it's been hyped so much that I'll be expecting too much when I play it
1:28 PM - Der Merchant: so I'm just not going to bother
1:29 PM - Slayer_22: It's a mix of that, and the fact that there's no game involved.
1:29 PM - Slayer_22: It's a massive QTE.
1:29 PM - Der Merchant: Yeah
1:30 PM - Slayer_22: I'm sure I'd watch someone else play it.
1:30 PM - Slayer_22: But I couldn't see myself playing it.
1:30 PM - Slayer_22: I dislike QTEs, so why would I want an entire game that's essentially a huge one?
1:31 PM - Slayer_22: The only hope we have for a good Walking Dead game now is Activision.
1:31 PM - Slayer_22: T_T
1:31 PM - Der Merchant: I'm sure the walking dead game is good
1:31 PM - Der Merchant: Just not what you're expecting
1:31 PM - Slayer_22: I'm not saying it isn't. I just want game with my video game.
1:31 PM - Der Merchant: It's interactive at least
1:32 PM - Slayer_22: Probably has an actually changing story unlike ME3.
1:32 PM - Slayer_22: With different outcomes.
1:32 PM - Slayer_22: Unlike ME3.
1:32 PM - Der Merchant: I sort of applaud them for doing something different. There are lots of zombie shooters and action games
1:32 PM - Slayer_22: I might have played something like Heavy Rain if The Walking Dead was more like that.
1:33 PM - Slayer_22: That was a massive QTE, but you could actually walk around and stuff.
1:33 PM - Slayer_22: I WANT TO FREELY ROAM THINGS GAWD
1:34 PM - Der Merchant: I'm mostly afraid to play story-games because I'm worried I'll spoil them for myself
1:34 PM - Slayer_22: Yeah.
1:34 PM - Slayer_22: That would suck.
1:34 PM - Slayer_22: Like when you spoiled Bioshock 1 for me.
8:57 PM - Slayer_22: Top to bottom
8:58 PM - Ninto55: I know.
8:58 PM - Ninto55: I can read time stamps.
8:58 PM - Slayer_22: u sur
8:58 PM - Slayer_22: u sur bor
8:59 PM - Ninto55: But yeah, The Walking Dead was a long QTE. And I don't mean to spoil the magic, but no matter what you do the final chapter of the game ends with the same 4 characters and maybe an extra, but the extra dies anyway so it dosen't matter.
8:59 PM - Ninto55: But the story was still fun.
8:59 PM - Ninto55: And it's better to play it yourself than to watch someone else play it, and just to pretend it isn't railroaded.
8:59 PM - Slayer_22: Also someone said they cried twice during that game.
8:59 PM - Ninto55: If you forget it's a game the story appears to be tailored tohow you play.
9:00 PM - Ninto55: It did get a little emotional.
9:00 PM - Slayer_22: Nothing will make me cry as much as Peace Walker did.
9:00 PM - Slayer_22: It was so fucking SAD.
9:00 PM - Ninto55: Peace Walker? The Metal Gear game?
9:00 PM - Slayer_22: Yeah.
9:00 PM - Slayer_22: Want me to spoil it for you?
9:00 PM - Ninto55: Go ahead, the rest of the games have allready been.
9:00 PM - Slayer_22: lolk
9:00 PM - Slayer_22: So you know about The Boss, right?
9:01 PM - Ninto55: Yeah, I think so.
9:01 PM - Slayer_22: Well, this kinda lesbian scientist(It's important, the lesbian part) is working on an AI of The Boss.
9:01 PM - Slayer_22: Putting her psych reports and shit into an AI to make an AI for this Metal Gear called "Peace Walker"
9:02 PM - Slayer_22: It's purpose is nuclear deterence.
9:02 PM - Slayer_22: Which means it will fire back if fired upon.
9:02 PM - Slayer_22: Nuclear missles.
9:02 PM - Slayer_22: The theory is that if you KNOW someone will fire back, you won't fire at them.
9:02 PM - Ninto55: lol, clever.
9:03 PM - Slayer_22: So the dude making this decides that, in order to make his shit known and shit, he'd get peace walker to send false nuclear launch data to the US Military.
9:03 PM - Slayer_22: One sec, I even need to brush up on this shit.
9:03 PM - Ninto55: kk
9:04 PM - Slayer_22: It's a REALLY good story.
9:04 PM - Slayer_22: I was surprised.
9:04 PM - Slayer_22: Anyway, let's backtrack a bit.
9:04 PM - Ninto55: Yeah, I wouldn't expect the good story to be on the Metal Gear game only released on PSP
9:05 PM - Slayer_22: Dr. Strangelove, the lesbian, is kinda in love i guess with The Boss. Or she was. Which is one of the reasons why she wants to make a AI of her.
9:05 PM - Slayer_22: Throught the campaign you're attempting to take down the AI.
9:05 PM - Ninto55: Wait
9:05 PM - Ninto55: The Boss is a chickl
9:05 PM - Slayer_22: Yes.
9:05 PM - Ninto55: Oh The Boss
9:05 PM - Ninto55: Isn't there some guy called Big Boss
9:05 PM - Ninto55: in MGS
9:05 PM - Slayer_22: Big Boss is the guy Solid Snake(The guy from MGS 1, 2, 4) is cloned after.
9:05 PM - Ninto55: Yeah thought so.
9:06 PM - Ninto55: Okay, continue.
9:06 PM - Slayer_22: Yes, the Protag of Peace Walker, MGS PO, and MGS3.
9:06 PM - Slayer_22: Newai
9:06 PM - Slayer_22: He gets really emotional, having flashbacks of the final battle of MGS3 and shit during one point.
9:06 PM - Slayer_22: The Boss AI actually talks to him at multiple points, which is WHY he gets emotional.
9:06 PM - Slayer_22: It was just like Boss.
9:08 PM - Slayer_22: Anyway, Strangelove wants Big Boss to give up why The Boss betrayed America(It was because in MGS3 she was originally supposed to turn on Volgin, who was the bad guy, but he fired a missle and it all got blamed on Boss, she was the fallguy for the whole thing so she HAD to die so nuclear war wouldn't start) but Big Boss won't, because he doesn't want her to complete the AI.
9:08 PM - Slayer_22: She tortures him and shit and he STILL doesn't.
9:08 PM - Slayer_22: One sec.
9:09 PM - Ninto55: kk
9:10 PM - Slayer_22: Alrighty.
9:11 PM - Slayer_22: So Coldman, the bad guy who was a former US CIA dude, has an army and shit. He wants to destroy MSF(Where Snake and his Merc guys are) by putting in fake launch data from there. That, in turn, would not only kill all the people there, but also all the people who are nearby since the water would be infected.
9:11 PM - Slayer_22: Which he thinks will have them join him so he can become a nation or something like that. He wants to build his own thing where he can essentially rule with Peace Walker.
9:12 PM - Slayer_22: But it turns out this KGB operative dude has different plans.
9:12 PM - Slayer_22: He ambushes you AND COldman, then sets the launch to launch from Cuba. But since they're in a US military base, a war will definitely start.
9:12 PM - Slayer_22: *Launch to cuba
9:13 PM - Slayer_22: All of which will lead to a ripple effect putting him in power.
9:13 PM - Slayer_22: He shoots Coldman, but the MSF get there JUST IN TIME.
9:13 PM - Slayer_22: And they get both the bad guys.
9:13 PM - Slayer_22: But Coldman sets it so that the nuclear missle will launch anyway, but it will also send false launch data to the US.
9:14 PM - Slayer_22: One sec.
9:15 PM - Slayer_22: There's one part I need to explain.
9:15 PM - Ninto55: k
9:15 PM - Slayer_22: It's important.
9:16 PM - Slayer_22: Oh yeah, and by infecting the waters, he expected it would create people who would work to build MORE peace walkers.
9:16 PM - Slayer_22: But that's not what I was looking for.
9:17 PM - Slayer_22: Alright.
9:17 PM - Slayer_22: So Coldman sends false nuclear launch data from a different place.
9:17 PM - Slayer_22: I think Cuba.
9:18 PM - Slayer_22: Or something.
9:18 PM - Slayer_22: Or from the same place, I can't really remember.
9:18 PM - Slayer_22: Either way, he was expecting that the US WOULDN'T fire a Nuke.
9:18 PM - Slayer_22: Since he thinks that people wouldn't kill other people. Because no one wants that type of blood on their hands.
9:19 PM - Slayer_22: So back to the MSF invading.
9:19 PM - Slayer_22: They save boss, but Peace Walker is still trasmitting the false data and getting ready to unleash a nuke on Cuba.
9:20 PM - Slayer_22: You have to kill Peace Walker, but you have to destroy it's mammal pod. There's these two pods which are essentially what control Peace Walker.
9:20 PM - Slayer_22: You have to destroy the like body of it, essentially. What controls the mammal instincts or whatever.
9:20 PM - Slayer_22: So you shoot the fuck out of it.l
9:20 PM - Slayer_22: Then you take it down.
9:20 PM - Slayer_22: But after you do, the data is STILL transmitting.
9:21 PM - Slayer_22: So boss goes all batshit and tries shooting it to fuck, trying to stop it since it's too heavy to just push into the water to shut it down.
9:21 PM - Slayer_22: And throughout the story, they talk about something called the ghost in machine.
9:22 PM - Slayer_22: Shit about how AIs, when evolved enough, can be almost human like or something.
9:23 PM - Slayer_22: So, outta nowhere, Peace Walker's brain thing(It's mammal pod, the other pod was the reptile pod, this one is the mammal) opens up and you can hear Boss's voice telling you to destroy her and shit.
9:24 PM - Slayer_22: And you go inside and you have to pull out each of these memory core things, and you can hear the AI talking to you, saying things that Boss said in MGS3 and shit, it gets really sad sounding and you can see these white pedals(Which are reminicent of MGS3, where the fucking SAD final battle takes place) and you eventually destroy the AI completely by pulling out all of the memory cores.
9:24 PM - Slayer_22: But the thing is STILL transmitting data.
9:26 PM - Slayer_22: Boss has no idea what to do, but then Peace Walker gets up and starts...singing. It starts singing(This part is where Igot a little misty eyed) and walking itself into the water. "Thinking with it's heart" not the mammal or reptile pods.
9:26 PM - Slayer_22: It manages to drown itself just before the US retaliates.
9:26 PM - Slayer_22: It's so fucking sad, bor
9:26 PM - Ninto55: Wow.
9:27 PM - Slayer_22: Even as an fucking AI, The Boss killed herself to save what's right.
9:27 PM - Ninto55: Likethat's not emotional just hearing about it, but I can see how itwould be to play it.
9:27 PM - Slayer_22: It's one of the most emotional moments I've ever had with a video game.
9:27 PM - Slayer_22: Alongside a certain scene in DA2 which makes me tear up EVERY FUCKING TIME.
9:28 PM - Slayer_22: I can explain that one to you too, it's pretty short.
9:28 PM - Ninto55: That's Dragon Age 2, right?
9:28 PM - Slayer_22: jes
9:28 PM - Ninto55: Also first, Peace Walker, wasn't that the multiplayer one?
9:28 PM - Ninto55: That story seems out of place for a Multiplayer game.
9:28 PM - Slayer_22: That was Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops +
9:28 PM - Ninto55: Ah
9:28 PM - Slayer_22: That was the soley MP one.
9:29 PM - Ninto55: And MGS3, was that the one where at the end you see the ghosts of everyone you killed?
9:29 PM - Slayer_22: No story at all.
9:29 PM - Slayer_22: lolyes
9:29 PM - Ninto55: Because I find that funny because of pacifist runs and you get like no ghosts.
9:29 PM - Slayer_22: I got like 10 ghosts max.
9:29 PM - Ninto55: So yeah, go ahead and tell me about the DA2 scene.
9:29 PM - Slayer_22: lolk
9:29 PM - Slayer_22: So throughout the game, you're with your mother.
9:30 PM - Slayer_22: Your mother always supports you and shit.
9:30 PM - Slayer_22: She eventually gets your own house back in the 2nd act.
9:30 PM - Slayer_22: You grow attached if you talk to her often, like you do a lot of characters.
9:30 PM - Slayer_22: So eventually she goes missing.
9:31 PM - Slayer_22: Hopefully by this time you've been doing these missions with these odd disappearances and deaths.
9:31 PM - Slayer_22: So you start to see the signs that she's in danger.
9:31 PM - Slayer_22: So you go around and look for hr.
9:31 PM - Slayer_22: *her
9:31 PM - Slayer_22: You see a trail of blood, follow it to this place. Go inside and shit.
9:32 PM - Slayer_22: Eventually you find your mother, but she's not your mother anymore.
9:32 PM - Slayer_22: This dude literally kidnapped women, took pieces of their body, and sewed them onto her. The women that went missing in the past disappearance missions? Sewn onto her.
9:33 PM - Slayer_22: You kill him and this really sad scene happens.
9:33 PM - Slayer_22: I can't really explain it, but it's a moment that really tugs at your heart strings.
9:33 PM - Slayer_22: Essentially she was only kept alive by this fucker's magic, and was constantly in pain.
9:34 PM - Ninto55: That sounds terribly gross and sad.
9:34 PM - Slayer_22: Yeah.
9:34 PM - Slayer_22: It really was.
9:34 PM - Slayer_22: Newai, those are some sad moments in video games for me.
9:34 PM - Slayer_22: MGS really knows how to make me sad.
9:34 PM - Slayer_22: I got all emotional during MGS3 and PW.
9:35 PM - Slayer_22: Also there is this mission in MGS:PW which you're pretty much supposed to kill everything. You're almost forced to.
9:35 PM - Slayer_22: And one of mah favorite songs from MGS plays.
9:35 PM - Slayer_22: It's pretty awesome.
9:37 PM - Slayer_22: Oh, and Bubbles from the Power Puff Girls plays a character.
9:37 PM - Slayer_22: In Peace Walker. <_<
9:37 PM - Ninto55: Tara Strong.
9:37 PM - Slayer_22: jes
9:38 PM - Slayer_22: Ever had a moemnt in a video game where you got a little misty eyed?
9:38 PM - Slayer_22: Or something?
9:38 PM - Ninto55: Yeah a few. I'll try to temember some.
9:38 PM - Ninto55: The most recent wasobviously The Walking Dead.
9:38 PM - Ninto55: I just played that like 2 weeksago.
9:39 PM - Slayer_22: Any others?
9:39 PM - Ninto55: I got a little teary at the end of Mother3.
9:39 PM - Slayer_22: Mother 3?
9:39 PM - Ninto55: That was the sequel to this SNES game Earthbound
9:39 PM - Ninto55: Like Ness from Smash.
9:39 PM - Ninto55: Lucas was the main character from Mother 3.
9:39 PM - Slayer_22: Oh, the vagina monster at the end is all I've heard about that.
9:39 PM - Ninto55: No, it's a fetus.
9:39 PM - Ninto55: And that was Earthbound/Mother 2
9:40 PM - Slayer_22: Same thing.
9:40 PM - Ninto55: I can't think of any others off the top of my head.
9:40 PM - Slayer_22: Both are involved with each other.
9:40 PM - Slayer_22: Explain one or the other to me bor
9:40 PM - Slayer_22: DO IT
9:40 PM - Ninto55: eh
9:40 PM - Ninto55: Sounds like work.
9:41 PM - Ninto55: Don't you hate it when you spend like 2 hours on one gamefaqs message board and watch it slowly die down. As you keep hitting refresh waiting for a new message?
9:43 PM - Slayer_22: yes
9:44 PM - Slayer_22: ANYWAY.
9:44 PM - Slayer_22: Tell me.
9:44 PM - Slayer_22: TELL ME
9:44 PM - Ninto55: kk one sec
9:45 PM - Slayer_22: Also get DMC HD edition and DMC4 on your xbox when you have more monies.
9:45 PM - Slayer_22: ANd link me to the gamefaqs message board you're talking about.
9:45 PM - Ninto55: If I'm gonna get it I'll get it on Steam
9:45 PM - Ninto55: The one that slowed down?
9:45 PM - Ninto55: I was on the WiiU message board.
9:46 PM - Ninto55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zif2eI38nQ&list=PL3866E6FD22D3CA54
9:46 PM - Ninto55: The songs in the game are shorts so I'm just gonna link you as I tell the story.
9:46 PM - Ninto55: Because I can.
9:46 PM - Ninto55: So Mother 3.
9:47 PM - Ninto55: You start off on this island and everything is all peaceful and shit. And you play as this kid Lucas. Lucas, his brother, and mother are all visitng his grandfather in the woods at the beggining.
9:47 PM - Ninto55: And they're starting to head home.
9:47 PM - Ninto55: When you start playing you play as the Dad, and there is a fire in the woods and your family hasn't arrived yet.
9:47 PM - Ninto55: Oh no.
9:48 PM - Ninto55: So you go out to the woods and try to find them, and all the animals have gone mad and start attacking you.
9:48 PM - Ninto55: It's an RPG, btw.
9:48 PM - Ninto55: So after saving a bunch of random people from the forest fire you find Lucas and his brother, Clause.
9:48 PM - Ninto55: They're both mentally scarred because their Mom died protecting the boys from a robot dinosaur.
9:49 PM - Ninto55: Someanwhile this army of people inpig costums are taking animals and changing them up. Like the robot dinosaur, ormaking chimeras.
9:49 PM - Ninto55: So the dad gets all pissed off and attacks a random villager for no reason with a fire log.
9:49 PM - Slayer_22: Who the fuck has a robot dinosaur in the woods?
9:49 PM - Ninto55: And he gets thrown in the jail that has never even been used before.
9:49 PM - Slayer_22: Also who the fuck names their kid clause?
9:50 PM - Ninto55: There are dinosaurs in the woods and they're friendly. But this one was a robot too.
9:50 PM - Slayer_22: Of course there are.
9:50 PM - Ninto55: But so Clause runs off into the woods/mountains to go fight the robot dinosaur and Lucas sneaks his dad out of the jail while noone is around.
9:50 PM - Slayer_22: This story really speaks to me. It's relateable. I have problems with pig people making peaceful dinosaurs into robots in forest fires.
9:51 PM - Ninto55: And so the dad goes and fights the robot dinosaur. And after much grinding he kills him. But Clause was killed by the dinosaur... orwas he.
9:51 PM - Slayer_22: He was phone
9:51 PM - Slayer_22: Or he was the dinosaur.
9:51 PM - Slayer_22: Same thing.
9:51 PM - Ninto55: So basically 3 years past and the pig people have begun taking over, but peacefully.
9:51 PM - Slayer_22: Of course
9:51 PM - Ninto55: But it's actually sad that they've taken over, because they're changing the ways and it's like old fashioned vs new fashioned.
9:52 PM - Ninto55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0OVbqOJFJs&list=PL3866E6FD22D3CA54
9:52 PM - Ninto55: So the dad is depressed and the son goes off on a quest because he is the chosen one.
9:52 PM - Ninto55: Or something.
9:52 PM - Slayer_22: Chosen as FUCK
9:53 PM - Slayer_22: Go on.
9:53 PM - Ninto55: Anyway, so you find out that the island is actually a dragon that was put to sleep by these flamboyant magic people called Magypsys.
9:53 PM - Ninto55: http://files.fobby.net/0000/334e/Mother3Fanart-MagypsyParty.PNG
9:54 PM - Ninto55: So they sealed the dragon away by putting 7 needles in him. And only you can pull them out.
9:54 PM - Slayer_22: That's just fantastic.
9:54 PM - Slayer_22: Women with beards.
9:54 PM - Ninto55: So you pull out the first needle and it's all good
9:54 PM - Slayer_22: But the pig people.
9:54 PM - Ninto55: Then the bad guys arrive and they have this masked boy who pulls out one of the needles.
9:54 PM - Ninto55: So now it's a race to pull out more needles.
9:55 PM - Ninto55: Because whoever pulls out the needles is the one the dragon gets his energy from.
9:55 PM - Ninto55: So if a nice person pulls it out who is all pure and shit, the dragon is supposed to be nice. And you get it.
9:55 PM - Slayer_22: Then why don't you let the other one give up his energy and tell the dragon you control it?
9:55 PM - Slayer_22: Oh
9:55 PM - Ninto55: yeah
9:55 PM - Slayer_22: Well how do we know this guy is bad?
9:56 PM - Ninto55: Because they're pig people. And they set forest fires and turn random animals intomutants.
9:56 PM - Ninto55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBPdFPSf7WU&list=PL3866E6FD22D3CA54
9:56 PM - Slayer_22: http://www.morethings.com/fan/south_park/photo_gallery/al-gore-is-manbearpig.jpg This is what all the pig people look like.
9:56 PM - Slayer_22: ritw
9:56 PM - Slayer_22: RITE
9:56 PM - Ninto55: lolno
9:56 PM - Slayer_22: lolk
9:56 PM - Slayer_22: GO ON
9:56 PM - Ninto55: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u-2BqXS4CaY/Sl5lgdXFxSI/AAAAAAAAAvc/wVJmezpYu1E/s400/pigmaskvector.png
9:56 PM - Slayer_22: That image will forever be stuck on these pig people.
9:57 PM - Ninto55: Anyway, so you and your party composed of a princess, a man who lost his memory and joined a band called the DCMC and played bass, and your pet dog, pull out 3 of the needles.
9:57 PM - Slayer_22: That looks like a gay guy in a pink outfit with a pink gas mask. gas mask
9:57 PM - Ninto55: And the bad guys have pulled out 3 needles.
9:57 PM - Ninto55: And where is the last needle?
9:57 PM - Ninto55: It turns out it is in the villains base! Oh god
9:57 PM - Slayer_22: in ur mom
9:58 PM - Slayer_22: How the fuck did they not pull that one out first?
9:58 PM - Ninto55: They decided to build a big city (Called New Pork City) on top of the last needle and not pull it.
9:58 PM - Ninto55: I'll explain.
9:58 PM - Slayer_22: k
9:58 PM - Ninto55: because one of the magypsis turned evil, and I forgot tomention when you pull out their needle they die (7 magypsis, 7 needles)
9:58 PM - Ninto55: But you don't know that.
9:59 PM - Ninto55: So through the whole game this guy Fassad is just a dick, and electrocutes monkeys.
9:59 PM - Ninto55: And in the end you kill him and you find out he was a magypsy.
9:59 PM - Ninto55: And the only person who ever liked him was his talking pet mouse you find in his house.
9:59 PM - Slayer_22: Seems legit in a world where they have pig people, and robot dinosaurs.
9:59 PM - Ninto55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYsbJFAFoQ
10:00 PM - Ninto55: So you get to the city and climb the villains tower and meet the guy who was behind itall.
10:00 PM - Ninto55: And it was this fat kid from Earthbound who ended up getting the ability to timetravel.
10:00 PM - Ninto55: And he was just an ass/.
10:00 PM - Ninto55: So all he wants is to destroy the world because he finds it funny.
10:00 PM - Ninto55: He's basically eric cartman.
10:00 PM - Slayer_22: Fat children usually are asses.
10:01 PM - Slayer_22: WIth time travel.
10:01 PM - Ninto55: So you go to the bottom of the tower and fight him.
10:01 PM - Ninto55: And after a while he seals himselfinto this ball.
10:01 PM - Ninto55: It is impervious to all attacks and you can't do anything to him.
10:01 PM - Ninto55: the problem is he can't do anything either and he can't get out.
10:01 PM - Ninto55: And he is immortal.
10:01 PM - Ninto55: So he is trapped in this ball and you just walk past him.
10:02 PM - Slayer_22: Double Edged sword.
10:02 PM - Ninto55: So you get to the final needle, and gasp the masked boy was your brother all along, under the mind control of Porky (The fat pig boy)
10:02 PM - Ninto55: And so it's a final battle between the two brothers.
10:03 PM - Ninto55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTiLBXsFRW4
10:03 PM - Ninto55: And your ghost mom tries to keep you from fighting, like it's just two boys punching eachother.
10:03 PM - Ninto55: So your ghost mom eventually gets Clauses mind out of the mind control, but his body is still under control.
10:03 PM - Slayer_22: This battle doesn't seem like it could top Vergil vs. Dante.
10:03 PM - Ninto55: And you can't kill him.
10:04 PM - Ninto55: And all he can do is keep shooting you.
10:04 PM - Ninto55: So he aims at this pendant on Lucas that reflects magic attacks or something.
10:04 PM - Ninto55: And bounces the shot back to himself.
10:04 PM - Ninto55: And he dies.
10:04 PM - Ninto55: And you pull out the final needles.
10:04 PM - Slayer_22: These are all children, right?
10:04 PM - Ninto55: And the dragon comes to life.
10:04 PM - Ninto55: Yes, like age 11.
10:04 PM - Slayer_22: He's got amazing aim, then.
10:04 PM - Ninto55: And the dragon comes to life and destroys the world anyway.
10:05 PM - Ninto55: But it is hinted that the world wasn'
10:05 PM - Ninto55: wasn't destroyed, but it never really says.
10:05 PM - Slayer_22: And how the fuck is the media on ME1 for it's sex scene, but not over this for the child killing.
10:05 PM - Ninto55: lol
10:05 PM - Ninto55: It was onlyreleased in Japan.
10:05 PM - Slayer_22: Oh
10:05 PM - Ninto55: Maybe they don't care about children.
10:05 PM - Ninto55: Anyway, The End.
10:05 PM - Slayer_22: Japan has vending machines that sell used panties.
10:06 PM - Slayer_22: Is my answer to that.
10:06 PM - Ninto55: Those are illegal in japan, and even then only in adult stores.
10:06 PM - Slayer_22: Nice to know you know so much about japan.
10:06 PM - Ninto55: I know a guy and he gets all pissed off a bout that.
10:06 PM - Ninto55: I didn't even know he was japanesse, I thought he was korean.
10:07 PM - Slayer_22: When me and him are on at the same time, you should make a party chat so I can tell him fake information about japan like that.
10:07 PM - Ninto55: I don't think he has a steam account.
10:07 PM - Slayer_22: I love pissing of people.
10:07 PM - Ninto55: What, am not allowedto have real life friends?
10:07 PM - Slayer_22: Oh, I assumed it was on steam.
10:07 PM - Slayer_22: Nope!
10:07 PM - Ninto55: lol
10:07 PM - Slayer_22: Well, not friends that you feel close enough to that you'll mention that japan has used panty vending machines.
10:08 PM - Slayer_22: to
10:08 PM - Ninto55: And if you want to know the story to the walking dead you might aswell just watch a playthrough.
10:08 PM - Slayer_22: <_<
10:08 PM - Ninto55: So what, are people only supposed to talk about how crazy japan is if they're really close?
10:08 PM - Ninto55: How long should Iwait? Third date?
10:08 PM - Slayer_22: When it has to do with used panties in general, yes.
10:08 PM - Ninto55: Bwecause I really like talking about japan an panties.
10:08 PM - Slayer_22: yes
10:08 PM - Slayer_22: Yes you do.
10:09 PM - Ninto55: lol
10:09 PM - Slayer_22: Anyway, japan is for sick fucks so I'd expect almost anything from there.
10:09 PM - Ninto55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W2YaJwd-Ge8#t=240s
10:09 PM - Slayer_22: Also that game has a shitty ending.
10:10 PM - Slayer_22: OH YEAH THE WORLD GETS DESTROYED ANYWAY HAVE A NICE DAY
10:10 PM - Ninto55: lol
10:10 PM - Ninto55: Like I said its hinted that everything was fine.
10:10 PM - Slayer_22: You said the dragon destroyed the world.
10:10 PM - Slayer_22: Yet everything was fine?
10:10 PM - Ninto55: Like at the end of the game in pitch black you can walk around and talk topeople who adress you buy your real name and shit.
10:10 PM - Slayer_22: What are you getting at?
10:10 PM - Slayer_22: Wait, your IRL name?
10:11 PM - Ninto55: Yeah at one point the game asks you your real name. Like in the middle of the game out of nowhere.
10:11 PM - Ninto55: All of the Mother games do it.
10:11 PM - Ninto55: It's really cheezy.
10:11 PM - Slayer_22: That's weird.
10:11 PM - Slayer_22: And how do you know where you're walking?
10:12 PM - Ninto55: Like in the second game, you pray to all the people you met in your journeys and at the end they pray to the player.
10:12 PM - Ninto55: You don't that's why it's all cryptic.
10:12 PM - Slayer_22: And what if I named my guy "Penis". Woudl that work?
10:12 PM - Ninto55: I only noticed it on my second playthrough
10:12 PM - Ninto55: It should work.
10:12 PM - Ninto55: They will thank penis.
10:12 PM - Slayer_22: "GOOD MORNING, PENIS"
10:12 PM - Slayer_22: THANKS, PENIS.
10:12 PM - Slayer_22: GOOD JOB, PENIS.
10:12 PM - Ninto55: Yes, it is exactly like every RPG ever.
10:12 PM - Slayer_22: YOU GOT THE JOB DONE, PENIS.
10:13 PM - Slayer_22: Every text based RPG needs an offensive name..
10:13 PM - Ninto55: Penis leveled up! Penis grew stronger!
10:13 PM - Slayer_22: I named gary in Pokemon to Asshole.
10:13 PM - Slayer_22: "HEY ASSHOLE!"
10:13 PM - Ninto55: Who the fuck didn't?
10:13 PM - Slayer_22: I was the only one.
10:13 PM - Slayer_22: I checked.
10:14 PM - Ninto55: lol
10:14 PM - Ninto55: how did you check that?
10:14 PM - Slayer_22: Fuck if I know.
10:14 PM - Ninto55: Did you check every pokemon cart ever?
10:14 PM - Slayer_22: The internet?
10:14 PM - Slayer_22: Either way, this mother game seems really fucked up.
10:14 PM - Ninto55: lol
10:14 PM - Slayer_22: Oh
10:14 PM - Ninto55: yeah
10:14 PM - Slayer_22: Wow
10:14 PM - Slayer_22: It was made in 2006?
10:15 PM - Slayer_22: What the hell?
10:15 PM - Ninto55: 2004 I think.
10:15 PM - Ninto55: No
10:15 PM - Ninto55: Yeah 2006
10:15 PM - Slayer_22: Reading the wiki.
10:15 PM - Ninto55: Because it wasreallylate in GBA life time.
10:15 PM - Slayer_22: Holy shit
10:15 PM - Slayer_22: It's for the GBA?
10:15 PM - Ninto55: Yeah.
10:15 PM - Slayer_22: That's stupid.
10:15 PM - Ninto55: lolwhy
10:16 PM - Slayer_22: Because it became obsolete with the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and DS coming out.
10:16 PM - Ninto55: Yeah.
10:17 PM - Ninto55: It started out as an SNES game briefly, then an N64 game. Then got cnacelled, then got made into a GBA game.
10:17 PM - Ninto55: And production was taking so long so they didn't want to start over on the DS.
10:18 PM - Slayer_22: This game is fucked up.
10:19 PM - Ninto55: lol
10:19 PM - Slayer_22: "This leads to a cataclysmic event involving the islands ripping into pieces. After the credits and the game's "END?" screen, the player can move around on a blank screen and talk to all of the characters. Because the player can talk to Lucas, who is the playable character for most of the game, it seems that the player is interacting with the characters directly (instead of through another character.) All of the characters reassure the player that they are fine despite the islands being destroyed, and say goodbye to the player. Whether this is the afterlife or someplace that the people escaped to is left ambiguous."
10:19 PM - Slayer_22: Everyone dying is usually a good ending.
10:19 PM - Slayer_22: Neutral
10:19 PM - Ninto55: lol
10:20 PM - Ninto55: And this game was all child friendly. Besides some weird undertones, it'd be like the Japanese equivelent of E10+
10:20 PM - Slayer_22: yes
10:20 PM - Slayer_22: Buy DMC3.
10:20 PM - Slayer_22: Wait
10:20 PM - Slayer_22: Buy DMC4 on the PC, buy the HD edition on the Xbox.
10:21 PM - Ninto55: Why?
10:21 PM - Slayer_22: Because DMC3 on the PC sucks, apparently.
10:21 PM - Ninto55: Oh because that has the first 3
10:21 PM - Slayer_22: Not just that, they fucked up the DMC3 PC port.
10:21 PM - Ninto55: Yeah I read it the first time.
10:21 PM - Slayer_22: Also I say buy DMC4 for the xbawks, because it's 5 bucks at gamestop.
10:21 PM - Slayer_22: I think it's more on steam.
10:21 PM - Slayer_22: But DMC4 is better on PC, I've heard.
10:22 PM - Ninto55: Probably not more when it goes on sale.
10:22 PM - Ninto55: These sales are so badass.
10:22 PM - Slayer_22: LIke wut
10:22 PM - Ninto55: I bought every Tomb Raider game for like $10.
10:22 PM - Slayer_22: lol
10:22 PM - Slayer_22: Also, don't play DMC3 or 4 before you play 1.
10:23 PM - Slayer_22: 1 will feel terrible if you play either before 1.
10:23 PM - Slayer_22: DMC3 and 4 are the best DMCs.
10:23 PM - Ninto55: That's ussually my logic.
10:23 PM - Slayer_22: DMC2 is...DMC2. It's not worth a playthrough but it's there if you want.
10:23 PM - Ninto55: But again, eh. There are games I'd rather play and that I have much more interest in.
10:23 PM - Ninto55: I don't want to throw money at this series I have no interest in.
10:23 PM - Slayer_22: DMC 1 sorta takes off from the middle of the series.
10:24 PM - Slayer_22: DMC3 takes place at the beginning.
10:24 PM - Ninto55: Yeah I read that the story was all weird like that.
10:24 PM - Slayer_22: DMC2 is the last game in the series.
10:24 PM - Slayer_22: DMC4 is before 2.
10:24 PM - Slayer_22: After 1.
10:24 PM - Slayer_22: So it goes DMC3, DMC1, DMC4, DMC2.
10:24 PM - Ninto55: Yes, I follow.
10:24 PM - Slayer_22: But play it like DMC1, 3, and 4.
10:24 PM - Slayer_22: Or play 2.
10:24 PM - Slayer_22: <_<
10:25 PM - Ninto55: Yeah always play it in the order they came out.
10:25 PM - Ninto55: Because they're supposed to get better as time goes on.
10:25 PM - Slayer_22: jes
10:25 PM - Slayer_22: DMC3 and DMC4 refined the combat and made it amazing.
10:25 PM - Ninto55: Or they don't and you end up hating the new ones, otherwise you'll be the only one in the Resident Evil 5 club.
10:25 PM - Slayer_22: Although the game is pretty hard to play.
10:26 PM - Slayer_22: So if you have trouble, go back to previous levels or areas and grind a bit.
10:26 PM - Slayer_22: I can help you if you have any problems, though.
10:26 PM - Ninto55: Oh god DMC has a leveling system?
10:26 PM - Slayer_22: It has a leveling system for the styles in DMC3. But that's it.
10:27 PM - Ninto55: Good, grinding is just game filler and it's dumb. Unless it's a turnbased RPG.
10:27 PM - Slayer_22: You can buy new abilities and items(Like vital stars which are like health ups, or devil stars which increases your devil trigger bar)
10:27 PM - Ninto55: Did you hear about the 3DS Paper Mario game? No levels. It's a waste of time to fight anything besides bosses. It is soboring.
10:27 PM - Slayer_22: Or Holy Water which usually instakills or heavily damages enemies.
10:27 PM - Slayer_22: <_<
10:28 PM - Slayer_22: I haven't.
10:28 PM - Slayer_22: I haz no 3DS.
10:28 PM - Ninto55: I figured you didn't play it, I was asking if you heard about it.
10:28 PM - Slayer_22: Can't say I have.
10:28 PM - Ninto55: Like on any site that likes ripping on bad modern games.
10:29 PM - Ninto55: Well it sucks, and this is coming from someone who actually liked the Wii one.
10:29 PM - Slayer_22: What other shitty games do you like that I might know of?
10:30 PM - Ninto55: lemme think
10:30 PM - Ninto55: Wat
10:30 PM - Ninto55: What
10:30 PM - Ninto55: What other shitty games do I like that you might know of?
10:30 PM - Ninto55: If we're talking about Paper Mario 3DS it was a shitty game that I didn't like.
10:31 PM - Slayer_22: I don't know? I do not know what you like.
10:31 PM - Ninto55: But I can't really think of any other shitty games. I didn't play many games of 2012.
10:31 PM - Slayer_22: lolk
10:31 PM - Slayer_22: Nbm.
10:31 PM - Slayer_22: Nebermind.
10:31 PM - Slayer_22: Yeah, that works.
10:31 PM - Ninto55: If you want to hear about shitty games this is a fun watch
10:31 PM - Ninto55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiclo4mH6ow&list=UU2e0bNZ6CzT-Xvr070VaGsw&index=10
10:31 PM - Slayer_22: Are you going to buy DMC HD?
10:32 PM - Ninto55: Probably not.
10:32 PM - Slayer_22: Neutral
10:32 PM - Ninto55: If anything I might download a PS2 emulator and try out the first one. If I like it I might eventually, but by the time I do you'll have moved onto some new game.
10:32 PM - Slayer_22: lolno
10:32 PM - Ninto55: no to what?
10:33 PM - Slayer_22: I like DMC enough that I'm buying the new one's CD soon.
10:33 PM - Slayer_22: And the game.
10:33 PM - Slayer_22: Which comes with a pendant.
10:33 PM - Ninto55: Well yeah, but you do this with a lot of games.
10:33 PM - Slayer_22: Which I might wear since I have no necklace.
10:33 PM - Ninto55: You always have some new game you're talking about, then in 3 months you get all hyped about some new game.
10:33 PM - Slayer_22: I still like the other game.
10:34 PM - Ninto55: Yes.
10:34 PM - Ninto55: But you stop talking about it.
10:34 PM - Slayer_22: it's just hard to keep being hyped about a game when there's nothing going on with it.
10:34 PM - Slayer_22: Well, buy the games gawd
10:34 PM - Ninto55: And I don't feel like telling you my thoughts of it just for you to go "lol, told you so"
10:34 PM - Slayer_22: We can have a good conversation about it.
10:34 PM - Slayer_22: A couple, actually.
10:34 PM - Ninto55: yes, I know.
10:35 PM - Slayer_22: I'm not just going to say one thing then not talk about it anymore.
10:35 PM - Ninto55: I know.
10:35 PM - Slayer_22: gawd
10:35 PM - Slayer_22: So what's up with you?
10:36 PM - Ninto55: Still nothing.
10:36 PM - Ninto55: I don't know if you've noticed, but Idon't domuch.
10:36 PM - Ninto55: You?
10:36 PM - Slayer_22: Listening to DMC/DmC music until my ears bleed.
10:36 PM - Ninto55: So why is the whole DmC soundtrack out,but the game isn't>
10:37 PM - Slayer_22: Yeah it is.
10:37 PM - Slayer_22: DmC came out a week or two ago.
10:37 PM - Ninto55: The game is out?
10:37 PM - Ninto55: Huh
10:37 PM - Slayer_22: yes
10:37 PM - Ninto55: Are you waiting to buy it?
10:37 PM - Slayer_22: PC version came out a couple of days ago.
10:37 PM - Slayer_22: I have no money gawd
10:37 PM - Ninto55: Ah, okay.
10:37 PM - Ninto55: I always forget that.
10:37 PM - Slayer_22: yeah
10:37 PM - Slayer_22: YEAH
10:37 PM - Ninto55: I mean not the no money thing.
10:37 PM - Ninto55: Its just that you talk about it and I assume you're gonna buy it day 1
10:38 PM - Slayer_22: No, I thought you meant the gaming having come out 2 days ago.
10:38 PM - Slayer_22: Neutral
10:38 PM - Slayer_22: Game
10:38 PM - Slayer_22: FUCK YOU WORDS
10:38 PM - Slayer_22: I'm excited for it, but I wouldn't have the money for it anyway.
10:39 PM - Ninto55: I just thought you would have saved for it for like the past month.
10:39 PM - Slayer_22: I only recently got into DMC.
10:40 PM - Slayer_22: I want to play the demo for MGR.
10:41 PM - Slayer_22: But I also have a choice between DMC3, DMC4, and Bayonetta.
10:41 PM - Slayer_22: wat do
10:42 PM - Slayer_22: >_>
10:44 PM - Slayer_22: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ttOXFsS8c LOOK AT DAT SHIT
10:46 PM - Ninto55: back
10:46 PM - Slayer_22: Read my last couple of messages.
10:46 PM - Ninto55: Just did
10:46 PM - Slayer_22: Answer all of them now.
10:47 PM - Ninto55: What do you mean Baoynetta?Why would you have to choose that?
10:47 PM - Ninto55: You allready have it, right?
10:47 PM - Slayer_22: Yeah, I wonder which I should play.
10:47 PM - Ninto55: Oh just play?
10:47 PM - Slayer_22: yes
10:47 PM - Slayer_22: I got the MGR demo.
10:48 PM - Ninto55: I don't know what kind of gameplay immersion you like. Go for DMC 3/4 if you want to immerse yourself into DMC before you play DmC, or go for Bayontta if you're worried DMC will get stale if you play to much.
10:48 PM - Ninto55: But you should totes play the MGR Demo first.
10:48 PM - Ninto55: Because you haven't played it before so why not?
10:48 PM - Slayer_22: I have.
10:48 PM - Slayer_22: A lot.
10:48 PM - Slayer_22: It's fun.
10:49 PM - Slayer_22: And DMC's gameplay is different from DmC.
10:49 PM - Slayer_22: Bayonetta is Bayonetta.
10:49 PM - Ninto55: Fucking play whatever you want.
10:49 PM - Ninto55: Why are you asking me?
10:49 PM - Slayer_22: BORED
10:49 PM - Slayer_22: Can't make up my mind
10:50 PM - Ninto55: Roll a dice, flip a coin, or ask a magic 8 ball.
10:50 PM - Slayer_22: lolk
10:51 PM - Slayer_22: Dice landed on a corner every time, the coin landed on it's side every time, the 8-ball wants me to try again later.
10:51 PM - Ninto55: Then pick a number from 1-3
10:51 PM - Slayer_22: 6
10:51 PM - Ninto55: You got Bayonetta.
10:51 PM - Ninto55: Go have fun.
10:52 PM - Slayer_22: That's not right.
10:52 PM - Slayer_22: YOU CAN'T JUST PICK AT RANDOM.
10:52 PM - Slayer_22: YOU'LL DOOM US ALL
10:52 PM - Ninto55: You went out of your way to break the system, soI picked at random.
10:52 PM - Ninto55: A border falls and all the players die.
10:52 PM - Ninto55: bolder*
10:52 PM - Slayer_22: All my number keys one through three are broken.
10:52 PM - Slayer_22: Everyone number key except six.
10:53 PM - Ninto55: Fine, pick the letters A L or N
10:53 PM - Slayer_22: And the onscreen keyboard doesn't work.
10:53 PM - Slayer_22: they broke suddey
10:53 PM - Ninto55: Oh that's too bad.
10:53 PM - Ninto55: Q, W, or E.
10:53 PM - Slayer_22: ikorit
10:53 PM - Ninto55: Q W or E
10:53 PM - Slayer_22: brok
10:54 PM - Ninto55: R T or Y
10:54 PM - Slayer_22: bok
10:54 PM - Ninto55: U I or O
10:54 PM - Slayer_22: BK
10:54 PM - Ninto55: P S or D
10:54 PM - Ninto55: F G or H
10:54 PM - Ninto55: J K or Z
10:55 PM - Ninto55: X C or V
10:55 PM - Ninto55: B N or M
10:55 PM - Slayer_22: ... .... ...... ...
10:55 PM - Ninto55: , . or ?
10:55 PM - Slayer_22: +_+_---+-----+---
10:55 PM - Ninto55: - + or Backspace
10:56 PM - Slayer_22: "'"'"'
10:56 PM - Ninto55: ; ' or `
10:57 PM - Ninto55: Hello?
10:57 PM - Ninto55: Did I break him?
10:57 PM - Ninto55: You still have [ ] and \
10:57 PM - Ninto55: And 6
10:57 PM - Slayer_22: http://www.avclub.com/articles/im-afraid-i-cant-do-that-17-dangerous-cinematic-co,2020/
10:57 PM - Ninto55: And space, and enter.
10:59 PM - Ninto55: Okay, this is how we will decide. Send a message in the next 10 seconds for option 1, senda message in the next 10 seconds for option 2, and don't send a message for those 20 seconds for option 3. Starting now. Go.
10:59 PM - Ninto55: Okay, Option 3. You win Metal Gear Rising Demo.
10:59 PM - Slayer_22: I GOT CONTROL OF MY KEYBOARD BACK
10:59 PM - Ninto55: Good for you.
10:59 PM - Ninto55: Go enjoy MGR.
11:00 PM - Slayer_22: Which happened to be in between the 10 seconds and before the 20 seconds.
11:00 PM - Slayer_22: In that small amount of time.
11:00 PM - Ninto55: Fucking no.
11:00 PM - Slayer_22: Amazing, ain't it?
11:00 PM - Ninto55: It was like 23 seconds.
11:00 PM - Slayer_22: Says WHO/
11:00 PM - Ninto55: Says me.
11:00 PM - Ninto55: the fucking option chooser.
11:00 PM - Slayer_22: no u
11:00 PM - Ninto55: Go play MGR.
11:00 PM - Ninto55: Yes me.
11:00 PM - Slayer_22: NOPE
11:00 PM - Slayer_22: YOU'RE WRONG
11:00 PM - Ninto55: Fine go play Bayonetta.
11:01 PM - Slayer_22: Stop choosing at RANDOM.
11:01 PM - Ninto55: FINE GO PLAY DMC 3.
11:01 PM - Slayer_22: STOP CHOOSING AT RANDOM.
11:01 PM - Ninto55: FINE GO FALL IN A FUCKING WELL!
11:01 PM - Slayer_22: lolk
11:01 PM - Ninto55: IT'S NOT RANDOM IF THERE ARE NO MORE OPTIONS
11:01 PM - Slayer_22: WAIT A SECOND
11:01 PM - Slayer_22: STOP CHOOSING AT RANDOM.
11:01 PM - Slayer_22: Survey says!
11:01 PM - Slayer_22: DMC4.
11:01 PM - Slayer_22: DMC 4 was a choice.
11:01 PM - Ninto55: FINE GO PLAY DMC4
11:01 PM - Slayer_22: You almost got it, Ninto.
11:01 PM - Ninto55: Have fun.
11:02 PM - Slayer_22: STOP CHOOSING AT RANDOM.
11:02 PM - Ninto55: I kind of lumped DMC3 and 4 together.
11:02 PM - Ninto55: Okay, you have your keyboard back, choose from 1-4
11:02 PM - Slayer_22: I'm being held at gunpoint as Itype this, he says if I answer that, he'll KILL ME.
11:03 PM - Slayer_22: He also says to stop choosing at random.
11:03 PM - Ninto55: This gunman is oddly specific.
11:03 PM - Ninto55: So if I choose at random he'll shoot you?
11:03 PM - Slayer_22: He also hates your avatar and and thinks you should go back to the portal one.
11:03 PM - Slayer_22: He says no, he won't.
11:03 PM - Ninto55: I don't care what he things.
11:03 PM - Ninto55: Good.
11:03 PM - Ninto55: DMC4
11:04 PM - Slayer_22: How did this all start again?
11:04 PM - Slayer_22: WHEN did this all start?
11:04 PM - Ninto55: 7:58 PM - Slayer_22: I want to make a new character.
7:58 PM - Slayer_22: BUT I'M OUT OF IDEAS BOR
7:58 PM - Slayer_22: wat do
11:05 PM - Slayer_22: So like an hour ago.
11:05 PM - Slayer_22: right?
11:05 PM - Ninto55: 3 hours...
11:05 PM - Slayer_22: Oh
11:05 PM - Slayer_22: lolk
11:05 PM - Slayer_22: I want to make a new character. I'm out of ideas, what should I do?
11:05 PM - Ninto55: Go have a child or something.
11:06 PM - Ninto55: Sounds like a good idea.
11:06 PM - Slayer_22: No or something
11:06 PM - Ninto55: Go have a child.
11:06 PM - Slayer_22: Takes too much time or something.
11:06 PM - Ninto55: lol
11:06 PM - Ninto55: Go fuck singlemoms.
11:06 PM - Ninto55: Tell me all about Peace Walker.
11:06 PM - Slayer_22: I'd have to stalk them or something, so no.
11:06 PM - Slayer_22: Nuclear Deterrence.
11:06 PM - Slayer_22: Boss.
11:06 PM - Slayer_22: Cry
11:06 PM - Slayer_22: T_T
11:06 PM - Ninto55: And DA2?
11:06 PM - Slayer_22: or something
11:06 PM - Slayer_22: Mom
11:07 PM - Slayer_22: Frankenstein
11:07 PM - Slayer_22: or something
11:07 PM - Slayer_22: T_T
11:07 PM - Slayer_22: Tell me about mother 3
11:07 PM - Ninto55: Dragons destroy world but not really
11:07 PM - Slayer_22: Pig men with forest fires make dinosaur robots
11:07 PM - Ninto55: everyone dies
11:08 PM - Slayer_22: They sell used panties in japan
11:08 PM - Slayer_22: or something
11:08 PM - Ninto55: I have real life friends
11:08 PM - Ninto55: or something
11:08 PM - Slayer_22: Buy DMC or something
11:08 PM - Ninto55: I don't want to buy DMC
11:08 PM - Ninto55: or something
11:08 PM - Slayer_22: do it faggot
11:08 PM - Slayer_22: or something
11:09 PM - Ninto55: Pick an option or something.
11:09 PM - Slayer_22: YOU'RE SKIPPING TOO MUCH
11:09 PM - Slayer_22: Or something
11:09 PM - Ninto55: What
11:09 PM - Slayer_22: What are you doing
11:09 PM - Ninto55: We just talked about fucking DMC for like 30 minutes.
11:09 PM - Ninto55: Nothing happened.
11:09 PM - Slayer_22: FOR YOU
11:10 PM - Slayer_22: it was all for you
11:10 PM - Slayer_22: All along
11:10 PM - Slayer_22: Anyway, I DO need help on a new character.
11:10 PM - Ninto55: Yes, I get that.
11:10 PM - Ninto55: You always ask me for help, and I never give it becuase I don't likemaking characters.
11:10 PM - Ninto55: Also I was going to finish with "Reenact entire conversation or something"
11:11 PM - Slayer_22: LET YOUR CREATIVE SIDE RUN FREE
11:11 PM - Slayer_22: or something
11:11 PM - Ninto55: eh
11:11 PM - Slayer_22: do it
11:11 PM - Slayer_22: do it faggot
11:19 PM - Slayer_22 is now Away.
11:19 PM - Slayer_22 is now Online.

10WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Quotation Marks Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

I fucking hate the english language. Right now I'm pissed off about quotation marks. Also America. Fuck America.

Prior to computers punctuation and quotations were of little concern. You could place a period underneath the end quote and not a soul would notice. Now that everything is typed we have to be sure about what we place where.

The American style for punctuation in quotations required that writers place periods and commas inside of the punctuation, no matter the situation (Exclamation marks, question marks, colons, and semicolons are placed outside of the quote). Shouldn't a quote be exactly like the sentence being quoted? Word for word, comma for comma. When I read a quote I am aware (unless this is a fictional story) the writer didn't write that quote, he just took it from another source. I believe this should be unedited. So if a man asks "How are you?" and I have to quote it, I would quote it exactly like he said it with a period at the end.

The man asked "How are you?".

Why is this not the norm? The quote is exactly what the man said, and I added the period after the quotation as a normal sentence should end. My teacher would rather I quote it as:

The man asked "How are you."

When I read that the man seems like some emotionless freak the hero meets at the end of a horror movie or something. Not actually asking a question.

Anyway, this is called British Style, or Logical Style. Why the hell does everyone not use the style called 'Logical Style'? Basically British Style is just what I've been saying this whole time. Periods outside of the quotes. Every day I hate America a bit more. The Meric System dosen't require 8 year olds to memorize how many inches are in a foot (12 I think?). American Football hardly uses any kicking. Although I will say that there are some things I find weird that I probably wouldn't if I was native to Europe (Or any-fucking-where else). Like driving on the left side of the road, or that they primarily use the single quote (') while we use the double quote ("). I like the double quote more, it seems stronger. You can use single quotes for just a single word or something, but double quotes mean you're fucking serious here. Quoting entire paragraphs of work while your badass double quotes hold in all the madness that is my ability to copy and paste from wikipedia.

Also, I love reading on quotation mark styles, and seeing the reader right in their quote style. It gets pretty inconsistent, which is the most important thing about grammar for individual writers.

Ninto55

Ninto55

There has begun a new fad at my school. A game. I have not heard a name, so I will name it myself.

The odds game.

This is a betting game kind of. As far as I'm aware it has originated from a kid name Zach (might post the last name if I find out what it is. Give credit where credit is due) in my school, but by the way he explains it I predict it is not of his creation.

It is a brief two player game, but isn't much of a game. One person asks the other "What are the odds of ____", the blank would be replaced by a standard school-yard styled dare. Like licking the pole on a frozen winter day. "What are the odds of you sticking your toungue on the pole?" The other player replies with "1 in x", x is replaced by any number of their choosing. The two players say together "1.. 2.. 3!" then they both shout a number from 1 to x. If they say the same number, the second player must do the dare. If they guess different numbers then the second player dosen't have to do it.

This game is easily manipulated by making x a large number (1000 is high enough) and then just delaying what you say long enough to know what the other person is currently saying. They would probably get pissed at the cheating if you aren't subtle enough. Luckily, the game itself is more fun than the dare, so players often pick a low number, most often 10.

If I could modify this game I would make it so the first player is also at risk. The idea would be that the first player would make a dare, and the second player picks the odds. If the second player escapes the dare then they would repeat the "1.. 2.. 3! X!" number guess, but this time the roles are reversed. If they guess the same the first player must do the dare. This would make the game much more interesting, as the goal wouldn't be to just avoid the dare (as the second player), but also to make the first player do the dare himself. So you would want to do a high number to avoid it yourself, but also a low number as to get the other player to do the dare.

"What are the odds of you licking the frozen pole?"

"One in ten."

"1.. 2.. 3!"

"5!" "4!"

"Damn."

"1.. 2.. 3!"

"7!"

Young Billy later lost his toungue on a stupid betting game.

12WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty I'm bored, but have no right to be. Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

I hate that depressed feeling you get when you have too many choices. I swear a third of my accumulated stress is from this.

13WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

Biting my bottom lip is beggining to become a problem.

I don't know when it started, but one day I noticed my bottom lip was uneven. Perhaps I had been chewing on it before. For whatever reason I began to chew at the skin to even it out. So chew at the grown parts trying to make it all the same height. Then the older bites grow back sooner. I try to stop, but I can't help it.

14WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

Today (Well yesterday, it's currently 1:18am) I was in Spanish class. We took a test. I was all finished and I went up to turn it into the bin. This other kid, Koron, was turning his in too. Today (yesterday) is (was) the first day of march, so as I was turning it in my inner monologue was going on about months or some shit. Anyway, I turn in my thing, and as I do I look to see what date Koron wrote down, I guess I was paranoid that it was March 1st, despite that there had been many factors leading me to believe that it was March (Primary example, payday, and the end of the internet apocalypse). And I noticed he had no name on his paper. I knew right then that I should stop him, he was still standing next to me, walking back to his desk. I could just say "Dude, you forgot your name." and it would be done. Instead I didn't. And then I went back to my desk, as though I didn't care.

Which is itself understandable. It isn't uncommon for someone to be apathetic to someone else's credit. However, I immediatly began to feel guilt. Before I even got to my desk I was in a depressed mood for not helping him. I rationalized with myself that my teacher was a nice teacher, and rather than just throw it away like some teachers, she would recognize Koron hadn't turned anything in, and would recognize his handwriting, probably. Eventually, in class she was looking through the papers and noticed it quickly. Everything turned out to be fine.

The part that confuses me is the way I emotionally responded to the event. My actions seemed to were apathetic, but I was in so much guilt. By the time I was in guilt, it would have been awkward to bring it up. So I kept it quiet. My question is, why would a human decide to not do something that takes no effort and then feel guilt.

If one variable in that last sentence was changed it could make sence. If I didn't feel remorse, than I could just be a careless stupid teenager. If the task was well out of my way, then there would atleast be a reason for me not to do it, like charity work or volunteering. It just confuses me the way it is put together.

I need to learn to recognize the right thing to do and learn to act on it quicker. I'd like to avoid these situations. Thoughts are useless, only action shows.

15WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

Don't drink anything while reading this. It will be spit out in complete and total shock.

My bathroom is shared between my brother and I, and in that bathroom we have a shower curtain.

I know, most unexpected sentence ever, right? Anyway, that shower curtain is a map of the Earth. The water is clear, but the continents and islands are not. So if anyone ever comes in you have to stand just so that Africa is covering your junk. Anyway, when I'm in the bathroom I often look at the map. For example, in the shower I noticed that Nepal is almost Japan backwards. Anyway, I swiveled my head elegantly to the left as I pulled my pants to my waste provocatively, and I looked at Sweeden. The capital of Sweeden? Fucking Stockholm. I proceed to shit my not yet on pants, depite the toilet clearly showing I had just gone, and rushed to wikipedia. Stockholm was named after a robbery in Stockholm, Sweeden where the captives, obviously, died horrible deaths after standing up to their captive.

No, they grew attatched and even defended the robber. The term was coined by Nils Bejerot, a Swedish psychiatrist and criminologist, and one whom is best known (accoding to Wikipedia) for his work on drug abuse, before Stockholm Syndrome.

Also, Lima Syndrome is the opposite of Stockholm Syndrome, where the abuctor becomes attatched the the person who was abducted. It was named after an abduction in Lima, Peru.

I thought these things were named after people. Great, there goes Runstrom Syndrome, where people spend way too much time putting thought into writing things that none will ever see besides themselves. Hope you're all happy with Your Second Favourite Syndrome, no one.

16WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty This shit is bananas. Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

I am terrible with bananas. Sometimes I get the craving for them, but by the time I get my hands on bananas I'm not in the mood, but I have to eat them or they get bad. Fucking bananas. We can't even make banana bread (way better than bananas) out of them because we lost some thing during the last move. I should probably just know by this point to buy bananas before playing Donkey Kong 64.

17WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:40 am

Ninto55

Ninto55

I hate when you're talking to someone and you can't hear what they're saying. So you tell them that they can't hear you. Then you can hear whatever it is they say next and thy accuse you of lying about not being able to hear them. I don't know, maybe you're talking louder or more clearly, but I can hear you now. Then you're the ass.

18WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

Happy Birthday Me!

Eh, I had to go to school today because I skipped two days after Spring Break, which was 2 weeks before my birthday. The first day I skipped because fuck it, but then I got sick, and I skipped a second day because I didn't want to wake up the next day sick. Luckily the next day I was fine. Unluckily I missed another day of school.

Ah well. I'm 16 now. So what, now I can drive or something? Fucking snore.

19WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

Surprisingly, one of the worst feelings I have experienced is the feeling you get where you know ou are going to receive a gift that sucks. For whatever reason, you do not want this gift. Maybe it would serve the same purpose as something you already have. Maybe you can't see you getting any good from that. Maybe the gift is so expensive and you don't want that kind of money being spent on something that somehow got stuck in their heads that you would just love. They are willing to go out of their usual spending range. For you. And you can't just return it, because that is literally the worst thing anybody has ever fucking done. You must now jam it into your life and force yourself to grow dependent on it, or stick it in the closet and avoid any mention of it again. This includes avoiding the person who gave it to you as much as you physically can. This sense of dread is why I hate gifts and birthdays and holidays.

20WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Dream #01 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

Last night I had a dream. I usually don't remember dreams, but last night's was very vivid, unfortunatly I've lost some of the details shortly after waking up, but it was still in my mind.

I was in my normal house, normal family, everything seemed normal. Throughout the dream I was first-person, and felt like I was in control. I never realized I was in a dream, I have to remember to do dream checks more often. Just did one. Good, not dreaming.

I looked out my window, which has a view of the road leading out of the neighborhood. There was a police officer in the middle of the road, as if keeping watch for something. The next thing I remember is this woman, a witch perhaps. She was raising her arms, and the police officer was melting in some green acidic thing. Like sinking into it, melting, like his legs were melting while his torso up screamed in pain, unable to save itself. This scared the shit out of me. The next thing I rememebr is trying to hide from it. I think I saw it come to our door. I ran and hid in the computer room, I could hear my brother and mother screaming the screams of the damned. It was horrific. The witch then came upstairs and to me. I somehow got passed her and ran downstairs. I decided at this point that I would not let myself die as my family did, I could not even imagine the pain. I grabbed a knife and slit my throat then my wrist.

I don't know how exactly to kill yourself with a knife (I should probably look it up incase another witch tries to melt me), so I didn't know what to do exactly. In movies a cut to the neck was like an instant kill, but I also knew most people tried to kill themselves with a cut to the wrist, and bleed out, I guess. So I did both and hoped I would bleed out before she got me. I felt nothing. I ran out of the house and into the woods in an attempt to escape, knife still in hand. The next thing I remember is my cuts somehow being healed, like they were scabbed over.

From here all I remember being told by someone is that I didn't do it properly, I think I heard I was supposed to continue cutting, but that makes no sence. Eh, dream logic. And sitting around in my mom's bedroom with a bunch of people, as if we were hiding from the witch. Now the people, were people I could recognize, I remember one kid from school, but that is probably just because the dreaming brain cannot create faces. In the group I believe were people who had been melted, but came back? I think I remember my mom being there specificly. I remember asking people, if they had avoided her, and others what it was like.

I remember no more.

You learn something new everyday. Today I learned that I am mentally ready to kill myself to avoid pain or misery.

Ninto55

Ninto55

In the 7th grade each class got four tables. There were maybe 20-30 tables. I remember our classes table setup. The one on the left was the boy table, the next was the girl table, the one after that was the table my friends and I sat at, and then finally the Christain table, who used to sit with us but then left after too many debates.

On fridays we were allowed to sit wherever we wanted! All bets were off, kids would sit anywhere, with anyone, assuming they had the same lunch period as you. I always had trouble deciding where to sit, and honestly hated having to make that choice. It was just difficult for me, I don't recall why. Perhaps I didn't have as many close friends at that time, or all my friends split up and I had trouble choosing.

There was, however, lunch detention. If you didn't turn in your homework one day you would get lunch detention. And if you got lunch detention you would not get to sit wherever you wanted on friday, resticted to your classes normal four tables. Sure, it's easy to get around the restricted to the four tables thing because the free kids could just come to sit with you, but that's not the point.

So, I didn't want to have the freedom of choosing where I sat. If I was restricted to the four tables, I would sit where I sat everyday. So every week, I would not do a homework assignment to get lunch detention one day. Now lunch detention was no big deal for someone like me. I don't mind a quiet lunch of not talking. I don't hate talking and sitting with friends, but I'm fine with either. What is weird is sitting by yourself, everyone seeing you as that kid who is sitting alone. I don't really care what others think, but I don't like being in the open like that, better to blend in, or to blame the teachers and the lunch detention I had gotten. So lunch detention was easy, you just sit at a table next to the teacher's table and just eat your lunch. You can even spend that time doing homework, hell yeah!

So in summary, I chose to get worse grades than I could have inorder to avoid sitting where I chose.

22WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Tue May 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

So today I'm sitting in Spanish class. I like Spanish class. It isn't too hard, I get by, and the teacher and students talk off topic a lot. I am quiet most of the time though. Today I wasn't. Someone asked why keyboards aren't out in alphabetical order, I said ... Shit I don't remember the exact words I said, I just remember it was exactly three words saying that it is faster to type with a qwerty keyboard then an alphabetical one. Granted it isn't the faster keyboard layout, but it is the standard. Then Mrs Koste just stared at me, as if three words wasn't enough. Looking back she may have just been surprised I had said something that loud, I do have issues with volume. When I answer a question someone near by has I usually do it very quietly,so maybe I spoke louder than I meant to. Anyway, for whatever reason I decided to go on, adding in the fact that You can type the word typewriter on just the first line, as a trick to sell typewriters, because apparently using a third of a typewriter to type typewriter just makes the damn thins fly off the shelf. Anyway, everyone was quiet, everyone was listening to me. Then I stopped and I realized what had just happened. The response was generally positive, with one kid jokingly saying "He can talk?" One kid said the as good information and the Escher said "Yeah it is just typing rates." and no one spoke of it again.

I fucking hated it. I need to watch what I say. Three god damn words is all it takes to have everyone listening to you.

23WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Tulpae Thu May 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

A tulpa is a self-induced hallucination with the intention of making a sentient being in your mind, that you sense with all five senses, and interact with. The idea of tulpae (plural of tulpa) are said to come from Tibetan Buddhism and some say it is still in common use. In order to create a tulpa one must, through discipline alone, imagine this being, and give them a narrative. It is generally said to take over 100 hours, but it is also said that counting hours is bad.

The subject of Tulpae has become some form of 'new-agey' attempt by many people online to create a companion for the rest of their life. It has grown big online, and many people claim it is true. Also, it seems that a large number of bronies are into the tulpa scene, not sure why that is, I guess we're just really open to this stuff? Maybe we're all children and want imaginary friends. Tulpa.info is probably a large source of the internet growth, and it is used as a resource for making tulpae and a blog for the creators growth experience with his tulpa. And their is a subreddit for the tulpa community that is very active.

A tulpa in fiction are generally evil, and turn on their creation. It is not often that they are directly referred to as tulpae, but enough things have imaginary friends for TvTropes to have a page on it.

The process of creating a tulpa, which requires hours of focus and dedication, lead to one tricking their own mind into thinking this other being is real. It is self-induced dissociative identity disorder, commonly known as multiple personality disorder. DID is a very confusing issue, with no known treatment and little reliable research on the subject. It is often caused by some form of stress or trauma, but it is often thought that DID can be accidentally caused by a therapist making a patient act certain ways, causing them mental confusion. The fascinating thing about someone creating a tulpa is that they cause such a thing within themselves. They work hard enough to cause their mind to begin thinking for two or more beings. Their mind splits in the same way one would after traumatic stress.

I'm not sure how to end this. This may be my start to insanity.

24WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:02 am

Ninto55

Ninto55

Last edited by Ninto55 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

25WHAT UP, BITCHES? Empty Re: WHAT UP, BITCHES? Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

Yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: