Your Second Favorite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Black and White

+3
SoulSeizures
starry-
Commandant Potato
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pokemon Black and White Empty Pokemon Black and White Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Commandant Potato

Commandant Potato
Y2FC
Y2FC

Anyone else get one or both? How far are you in the game? Favorite Pokemon?
So I got White and I've beaten the elite four for the second time. I'm currently looking for the 7th sage. I still don't know how to use the Dream World thing. Personally I like Volcarona (I named mine Mothra) and Mienshao (I named mine Miantiao which means noodles in Chinese) and who wouldn't want a Pokemon named Haxorus?

2Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 pm

starry-

starry-
Y2FC
Y2FC

I got Pokemon White, I beat the game in 3 days. My favorite new one is Hydreigon.

Dream World I believe is a Wi-Fi thing and it's currently not out yet.

3Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:32 pm

SoulSeizures

SoulSeizures

Was liking Ferrothorn and Conkeldurr. Then I found out they were OU/Banned. :V

I absolutely love all the new Bugs since they still have untapped potential. Volcarona looks pretty awesome.

4Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Skell22

Skell22
Y2FC
Y2FC

I've had this for a week or so, but I have a pretty busy schedule and I'm about to beat the 4th gym. loving gurdurr and blitzle.

5Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Mr Fancy

Mr Fancy

Got White, currently at Iccirus City. My new faveorite pokemon is Jellicent (The male variant) because its practically a giant mustache-octopus. I named it Geofferey, since it sounds like one of the fanciest names i could think of

6Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:59 pm

rumtigger

rumtigger

i don't play pokemon, but all of my friends do. they come to school and tell me about all these pokemon dreams they had the night before, catching legendary or shiny pokemon or something then having them disappear before their eyes.

it's a little disturbing.

7Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:19 am

starry-

starry-
Y2FC
Y2FC

rumtigger wrote:i don't play pokemon, but all of my friends do. they come to school and tell me about all these pokemon dreams they had the night before, catching legendary or shiny pokemon or something then having them disappear before their eyes.

You actually have friends in high school that play pokemon

what

8Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:26 am

rumtigger

rumtigger

starry- wrote:
rumtigger wrote:i don't play pokemon, but all of my friends do. they come to school and tell me about all these pokemon dreams they had the night before, catching legendary or shiny pokemon or something then having them disappear before their eyes.

what

yeah like everyone i know plays pokemon. okay, that's a lie -- i know about 8-9 people who have played (are playing) pokemon black/white extensively.

lrn 2 maek franz, starry~~~~

9Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:40 am

Mr Fancy

Mr Fancy

starry- wrote:

what
Yeah, i'm in high school and i have plenty of freinds who play Pokemon. Its not that uncommon, its an all-age freindly game, but more importantly, its fun. Pokemon isn't just for middle schoolers.

10Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:54 am

Maeglin

Y2FC
Y2FC

I will be getting Pokemon White at some point. Probably for my birthday or something.

Personally, I only know a couple people in HS who play new Pokemon (I know more who play old ones on their phones). Yet I know my sisters (who are in college) have a lot of friends who play Pokemon extensively.

And yeah, Pokemon is made so that it can have a lot of depth in gameplay mechanics, but only if you WANT it to. If you don't know what I mean, Google search EV.

11Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 pm

starry-

starry-
Y2FC
Y2FC

I don't know anyone at my high school who plays pokemon Sad

im jelly

12Pokemon Black and White Empty Re: Pokemon Black and White Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Mr Fancy

Mr Fancy

Maeglin wrote:I will be getting Pokemon White at some point. Probably for my birthday or something.

Personally, I only know a couple people in HS who play new Pokemon (I know more who play old ones on their phones). Yet I know my sisters (who are in college) have a lot of friends who play Pokemon extensively.

And yeah, Pokemon is made so that it can have a lot of depth in gameplay mechanics, but only if you WANT it to. If you don't know what I mean, Google search EV.
ohman, i know what you mean. I tried it once... but it wasn't fun taking an hour a level to get my crobat's Sp. atk up by grinding on lv 11 ghastlys for 90 xp each. My crobat needed like... 100k xp to level. I gave it up afterwards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum