Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What headphones do you use?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What headphones do you use? Empty What headphones do you use? on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:11 pm

Topic is self-explanatory...

Uh, I use a pair of Creative Fatal1ty MkII's. Might replace with Sennheiser HD 555's.

You guys?

View user profile

2What headphones do you use? Empty Re: What headphones do you use? on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

I use Creative Fatal1ty MkII's.

omg just like u

View user profile

3What headphones do you use? Empty Re: What headphones do you use? on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 pm

I use Creative Fatal1ty MkII's TOO!!!!

Wow wierd,

wait no i dont lol. I use 4.1 alta lansing surround speakers and a crappy 3 dollar KOSS Mic.

I used to roll these baddass Razer Barracuda 5.1 surround headphones... ummm but after re-soldering the 10+ audio lines that were ripped out of the headset once I did not have the heart to do it again after a second accident... sigh.

View user profile

4What headphones do you use? Empty Re: What headphones do you use? on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:57 pm

idk just go to target and pick out any outside-sound-reducing earbuds and ta-dah, you're not rumtigger-esque.

make sure it's like 10 or 15 dollars.

i think i recently broke my 5 dollar mic. oh, well. i am so cheap.

View user profile

5What headphones do you use? Empty Re: What headphones do you use? on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:06 am

I use a Triton AX 180 headset. it was $70, and my first headset, i didn't know you could find ones for under $20. It has a really great sound quality with little reverb... however... the quality of it doesn't make up for the fact that IT BREAKS SO EASILY. The first one i had, i owned for about a month before i found out a screw was missing in it, making the entire left earset fall off. So i returned it for another one. And now it too is broken. The plastic bridge from the head arch and the left earset is broken, being held on by only a wire inside it. Luckily, you can slap on a bit of J.B. Quik and some electrical tape and you're golden... for at least another month, then you just rinse and repeat. But for $70, i'd say it wasn't worth it.

View user profile

6What headphones do you use? Empty Re: What headphones do you use? on Thu May 05, 2011 12:54 pm

The Plantronics Gamecom headsets are pretty good. The sound quality is decent and I drop my headset on a regular basis and no damage at all so far. Other than that I also have my 150 watt 2.1 speakers. (125w subwoofer and 12.5w for left and right)

View user profile

7What headphones do you use? Empty Re: What headphones do you use? on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:26 am

steelseries - these things are bad ass, and they match my red led's on desktop case Razz.

What headphones do you use? Headphones

View user profile

8What headphones do you use? Empty Re: What headphones do you use? on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin
Sennheiser 555's with the 595 mod Very Happy

View user profile https://y2fn.forumotion.com

9What headphones do you use? Empty Re: What headphones do you use? on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 am

logitech shitpiece brand headset.

It's SHIT TASTIC

View user profile

10What headphones do you use? Empty Re: What headphones do you use? on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Agreed with the Steelseries Siberias and the Sennheiser HD555's.

I collect headphones. Currently rocking an AKG K99 set.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]