Your Second Favorite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The current songs your addicted to.

+2
Rarity [Y2FN]
cudi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The current songs your addicted to.  Empty The current songs your addicted to. Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:54 pm

cudi

cudi

Just the the title says, post the current songs you are listening to over and over and over again. mine are,

She don't use jelly - The Flaming Lips
Block after Block - Matt and Kim
King without a crown - Matisyahu

That's about if for me right now.

Rarity [Y2FN]

Rarity [Y2FN]

On youtube: "a video that is not spam but rather an amusing edit created from a video that was spam"

Fostercare

Fostercare

Matisyahu and Matt & Kim are sick. Personally stuck on The Knife's Silent Shout album and LCD Soundsystem's London Sessions record.

4The current songs your addicted to.  Empty Re: The current songs your addicted to. Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:03 am

Mr Fancy

Mr Fancy

MEDIC! - Valve Studio Orchestra

Yes, i listen to normal music to... but this is just SO AMAZING!!!

Skell22

Skell22
Y2FC
Y2FC

I like a lot of music, but right now, my favorites would have to be rainbows in the dark by das racist, bury us alive by starfucker/STRFKR, and the wild hunt by the tallest man on earth.
/indiemusictastes

6The current songs your addicted to.  Empty Re: The current songs your addicted to. Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Fostercare

Fostercare

Skell22 wrote:I like a lot of music, but right now, my favorites would have to be rainbows in the dark by das racist, bury us alive by starfucker/STRFKR, and the wild hunt by the tallest man on earth.
/indiemusictastes

Just saw Das Racist at Mad Decent Block Party tonight. Absolutely killed it. starfucker and the Tallest Man on Earth are also sick. Isn't the latter releasing an album?

Flumtop

Fostercare wrote:
Just saw Das Racist at Mad Decent Block Party tonight. Absolutely killed it.

Nice.

Personally, I'm stuck on MC Frontalot's new album, Solved. Any album that talks about Victorian Space Prostitutes is an instant classic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum