Your Second Favorite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Big Thank You.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Big Thank You. Empty A Big Thank You. Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Rarity [Y2FN]

Rarity [Y2FN]

Nurse, I just want to say thank you for making this possible. I believe that we all (meaning FFN) were getting tired of the nonsense that went on in that server, and for you to stand up and offer to make a new server were FFN and Y2FC can come together, all with putting your own money in, is something to say. I still understand that it will take more time for Y2FC and FFN to get along, but I'm sure that it will all be worked out in time. Thanks again.

2A Big Thank You. Empty Re: A Big Thank You. Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Fostercare

Fostercare

I second this. Next time I say the word boner you get to have one. I mean I guess, I dunno. That's really just how I thank people.

3A Big Thank You. Empty Re: A Big Thank You. Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Mr Fancy

Mr Fancy

Thirded. I haven't been able to play arena since Y2FC originally went down. Also, i don't think its that Y2FC and FFN don't get along (from what i've seen, there's no internal chaos), the only drama in the server is when a random troll comes on to complain about the nuances of the server, but that happens in all servers. In short, I'd say Y2FN is off to a fantastic start, and it will only get better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum