Your Second Favorite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.I.P Nurse

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R.I.P Nurse Empty R.I.P Nurse Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:41 pm

DaEliminator

DaEliminator

Well, as most of you might know, nurse was diagnosed with cancer an month before the server shut down. And according to more well informed individuals it was quiet serious cancer. I personally think she did not pull threw and has passed away because she has not been online in a while or maybe she is just slowly still dieing in the hospital or she has pulled through and is going through kemo therapy. I really hope she has pulled through but, the chances are slim to none. So, here is my few words to her. I know I did not know her that long and I don't think she knew me that long but, She did run a good server even though not many people running it knew what the hell they were doing but, not everyone can be experienced. I hope she Rests in piece if she has passed by now. I am not a religious person, but ehhh... I really don't know what else to say. Maybe others can think of better things.

2R.I.P Nurse Empty Re: R.I.P Nurse Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:46 pm

IAmRaygquet

IAmRaygquet

Feel my telepathic wavelength.

I hope your mental and physical trip to the afterlife(Maybe? unless either you or your doctors know FF white magic) I hope it's something like a visualiser from when you watch them on your computer. Also, I miss you and like, take care of yourself on the other side girl.... Death happens to all of us and personally I think you're lucky to get to skip out on all of the political/economical landslides we're all going to live through in the future.

You drew the longest straw in this one...

<3 Raygquet/Josh

Last edited by IAmRaygquet on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i'm drunk)

3R.I.P Nurse Empty Re: R.I.P Nurse Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:48 pm

The Sexy Pyro

The Sexy Pyro

Yeah... It's really sad that she's gone.
I never knew Aireal personally but I like to think that I did. Nurse was a good person and I hope that is how "most" people will remember her. Not like the assholes Pickles and DrinkMyJuice who were total dicks to her.

The server we had was fun while it lasted but once we heard the news about her we decided not to continue running it and I know how much that disapointed her when she heard about it, so i'm sorry...

Aireal and I were good friends and I hope that's how she remembered me as... I'm really going to miss her.

- Jake Radford

4R.I.P Nurse Empty Re: R.I.P Nurse Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:54 am

Ninto55

Ninto55

I wish I could know for certain that she is dead, I like to keep my hopes up even though I know that is foolish, I hope that someone could someday maybe try to get contact with her by calling the hospital or something. I hope Nurse is allright and I wish I had more time to spend with her than the few months. I won't be forgetting her unless I get some kind of mental illness, being the first person I consider close to having died. My great grandfather died a few years ago but I never really knew him and never went to his funeral, well he was in America somewhere while I was in Hawaii, so I can't say I'm suprised to say I never went. I would go to Nurse's funeral if I could, and if it wasn't weird for her family for a 14 year old boy she met online to come.

As I said I keep my hopes up and will probably fantasize later today about her recovering to the point of coming back, Y2FN returning and becoming the biggest TF2 server and the close group of friends we have at FFN will all be the admins/owners and will remain friends. I know that will not happen, but it will entertain me at some point I know.

And since everyone is signing with their name,
-Jon Runstrom

5R.I.P Nurse Empty Re: R.I.P Nurse Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Roozee

Roozee

God damnit, stop making me depressed. I can't say I knew Aireal very well, and to be honest, I feel that we didn't get off to a great start. Regardless, I still hope for the best. The server is always going to remember you. Yes, I am implying that you probably won't be returning to TF2, even if you do make it through. Again, I still hope for the best.

~Chase Parisi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum