Your Second Favorite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No sit outs when autobalancing teams

4 posters

Should we get rid of sit outs when autobalancing teams?

No sit outs when autobalancing teams I_vote_lcap50%No sit outs when autobalancing teams I_vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
No sit outs when autobalancing teams I_vote_lcap50%No sit outs when autobalancing teams I_vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No sit outs when autobalancing teams Empty No sit outs when autobalancing teams Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 pm

ACDCfreak

ACDCfreak

I dont know about anyone else but im tired of havin to sit out 2 rounds in a row specially when youve given such a good effort the previous rounds. I kind of want this server to be like FFN in that regard and i want to see what everyone else thinks. Vote here!

2No sit outs when autobalancing teams Empty Re: No sit outs when autobalancing teams Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

I understand your dislike for having to sit out, but I enjoy it, to an extent. It helps keeps the team balance, even if only by 1 person, and those rounds where you have to work hard to stay is exciting. Makes you work harder. I voted to keep.

3No sit outs when autobalancing teams Empty Re: No sit outs when autobalancing teams Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 pm

CredeSniper

CredeSniper

I disagree, because as far as I know the system that chooses who to sit out is done at random. In arena the teams should be even number wise, and I believe that's how it should be.
Skill can't be balanced reasonably, forced classes are awful.

4No sit outs when autobalancing teams Empty Re: No sit outs when autobalancing teams Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Mr Fancy

Mr Fancy

Lets keep in mind that this is a video game, and we play it to have fun. This isn't the Olympics where if you lose due to team imbalance you disgrace your country or something like that. So I say get rid of it, let everyone have fun.

5No sit outs when autobalancing teams Empty Re: No sit outs when autobalancing teams Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Ninto55

Ninto55

I think it is more fun to have a tough competition than having one extra person. Yes I know one extra person dosen't sound like a lot, but most of the time that is a whole 6th extra member, or someother number depending on server size, and they can make the differwence between win or lose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum