Your Second Favorite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you come to talk about your second favorite server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apply For Admin Here

+10
A Dwarfs Midget
natopotato
CredeSniper
ru-box
Kraiten
Soupinacup96
DaEliminator
Majestic Pikachu
Rarity [Y2FN]
Dr.Aster
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apply For Admin Here Empty Apply For Admin Here Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Dr.Aster

Dr.Aster

Interested in the Y2FN community? Want to make everyone's game play experience better?

*We are currently looking for forum admins*

Well you can apply for admin here.

Make sure to make your post as proffesional as possible. Be sure you have all the correct spelling and try to keep the grammar mistakes to a minimum. Maybe have someone pre-read your post. If we can't even read your post there is no way we will ever consider you for admin if you're too lazy to make your application look nice...

Things To Include In Your Application...

Exclamation Full Name
Exclamation Age
Exclamation Qualifications (Why do you think you would be a good admin)
Exclamation Why do you want to become an admin
Exclamation How long you have played on Y2FN (There is no minimum time required but the community should at least know you or you will be rejected)

2Apply For Admin Here Empty Admin Application Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Rarity [Y2FN]

Rarity [Y2FN]

My name is Chase Parisi, and I am 14 years old. However, I am very mature, as I take no enjoyment in intended stupidity. Although a joke about it is fine every once in a while.

I would like to become an admin because I would like to help out here. I love the idea of progression, and this server is no exception. As I said, I would love to see this server grow, and get to the top, and I feel that if I were to help, I could contribute with the progression.

I think I would be viable choice for the forum admin position because I am responsible, respectful of others, and respectful of rules, and of course, I would take responsibility in enforcing the rules of the forums.

I have been a Y2FN member since it started, and proud of it. People know me as Rarity, hence my name. I am on nearly every day, and I love it.

All in all, I love to have fun. I try to put fun in the game, and I love to see others have a good laugh. Here in the forums, is no different. Like I said before, I love to see growth, and for me to help, would be an honor. -Rarity Smile

3Apply For Admin Here Empty MY admin application Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Majestic Pikachu

Majestic Pikachu

My ingame name is Majestic Pikachu
i am 15 years old and i live in california
I think i qualify to be an admin because i understand other peoples problems and i am not too severe or quick to punish in fact i prefer not to punish people at all if possible, i have played tf2 for 1000 hours and counting, also i am quite an arena player, i try to be as nice as possible, and i am a arena regular, but i warn you now this will be my first time as a admin ever...so i will have NO expierience (also ive played on ffn for a LONG time (the arena server) then i joined y2fn about the first day it was around!

I hope you consider my application
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by Majestic Pikachu on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Apply For Admin Here Empty App Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 pm

DaEliminator

DaEliminator

Full Name: Joseph Richard Worden

Qualifications (Why do you think you would be a good admin): I've had experience using admin powers such and mani admin and source mod. I'm not a strict kind of guy I wanna have fun but, if things get out of hand ill step in. School doesn't start for about 2 more months so I do spend most of my day in the server.

Why do you want to become an admin:I love the community and I really wanna step up and have a little say in what happens, if someone is mic spamming and no one is there i wanna be able to mute the individual so everyone can enjoy their stay.

How long you have played on Y2FN (There is no minimum time required but the community should at least know you or you will be rejected): Well I have only played out Y2FN for 1 day now but, on the previous server were everyone has basically came from i played a month there. I know just about all of the regulars and I'm pretty sure they know me.

Last edited by DaEliminator on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Apply For Admin Here Empty Application for Admin (7/29/2011) Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Soupinacup96

Soupinacup96

Hello. My name is Connor Johnson (Soup in a Cup on Steam) I am 15 years old and a pretty care-free person, but I can and will be mature in any situation.
I think I would be a good admin because I would like to help this group become even more successful. I also have past experience as an admin on my old clan (BattleBad) and I have been in this situation before.
I have been a Y2FN since one of the admins sent me the invite, which was on day 1.
I love this server and I would like to be a great help to this group by removing people who are a violation to the rules. I follow the rules like the law, but I love to have a good joke and some fun, when it's neccessary. I would also be happy to give and take suggestions for this server, after all, it is a NETWORK, and a network needs opinions and suggestions.
So with that said, I would be a kind and fun admin, but I don't tolerate morons, even though I have my moments. I hope to take consideration to my application and reply within a reasonable amount of time, but please no rush.

-Soup in a Cup Cool

6Apply For Admin Here Empty Re: Apply For Admin Here Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:36 am

Kraiten

Kraiten

I've never liked the idea of teenage admins. Been banned from far too many servers because they had a bad day at school and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

7Apply For Admin Here Empty Re: Apply For Admin Here Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:56 pm

ru-box

ru-box

Online, I go by the name Myerk
And online is where I do most of my work
I'm on everyday
Being merry and gay
As I stream, I play and I lurk

So my dear Nurse I do solemnly plea
An admin, you make out of me
I can be tough but fair
With my golden blonde hair
And a love for all things Wheelie

Alas, you may ask, why should you
Give power to this box of ru
But I will add
To make you feel bad
That I just found a hole in my shoe Sad

So a distraction I need for my thinker
With mod powers I can learn and can tinker
With vote bans and kicks
Ass kissing and licks
I can't see myself being much of a stinker

http://www.livestream.com/rutube

8Apply For Admin Here Empty Re: Apply For Admin Here Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:07 pm

CredeSniper

CredeSniper

Full Name: CredeSniper
Qualifications: I've been on admin on a build server in garry's mod, and have a higher tolerance for stress than other people.
Why do you want to become an admin: I know I'd do a proper job of maintaining the servers normality and balance the equilibrium of the wants and needs of it's populace.
How long you have played on Y2FN: I was a member of Y2FC when it was just forming, and an active player. So, longer than everyone who's applied so far(to my knowledge).

9Apply For Admin Here Empty Re: Apply For Admin Here Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 pm

natopotato

natopotato
Y2FC
Y2FC

Hi, My name is Nathan $mith.

I am 26 and I have been gaming for over 10 years (2 yrs tf2 exclusively). I am a very laid back guy, anyone that has played with/knows me know I have never "raged" at anybody in a game know matter what the circumstances.

I have a cool level headed and logical personality. I will actively enforce the rules that have been set. I game very regularly during the late late night hours when most admins are not available. You can see by my post count that I was a very active member of the y2fc community and I hope to see it restored.

On a side note while I am not overly familiar with the modern source framework I am a network administrator with solid technical knowledge to contribute.

-nathan

10Apply For Admin Here Empty Admin application Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 am

A Dwarfs Midget

Full Name: Westleigh Munroe
Age 14 (will be 15 in 17 days)
Qualifications (Why do you think you would be a good admin):Well I can understand people problums msot of the time when something is wrong in the server wether it be haxers People who are to rude to toher Players and I enforce rules with people and to new comers of Y2FN.
Why do you want to become an admin: I want to become admin because like I said before, to enfource rules to players but I wouldnt be to harsh on them but would give far warnings.
How long you have played on Y2FN Well the server has just Come back up not even a week ago but I have been on it every day since It started But I can tell you I have over 2,000 hours on TF2 (There is no minimum time required but the community should at least know you or you will be rejected) Alot of people know me on the server Please respond to this ethier on here or in the server thank you What a Face

11Apply For Admin Here Empty Adminplz. Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:57 pm

Fostercare

Fostercare

Name: Foster.

Timezone: Eastern.

Time on Y2FN: Been on FreeFrag.Net for 2 years. Y2FN starting today, but I'm chill with folks like Nurse, Sexy Pyro, Trojan Fire, people like that. I think.

Qualifications: I don't get into arguments. I'm super relaxed.

12Apply For Admin Here Empty Re: Apply For Admin Here Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:52 pm

AndrewTheGuru

Hello, my name is Andrew Christiansen, and I am 18 living in Minneapolis MN. I've been playing on this server for around six, maybe seven hours. If you don't recognize me it's because I usually don't talk, even though I have a mike.

I would like to be an admin because I absolutely love what you guys are doing--cutting down on griefers. For example, I heard today's discussion about modifications to the textures and sounds in an individual's TF2 that would allow them to see through walls or hear spies, and how you would prevent this.

Along with this, I really enjoy the amount of power you put in the player's hands (though you definitely have the right amount of power in the admin's hands, as well), such as allowing them to start a melee only fight or the addition of the Goomba-Stomp.

But, as for qualifications--as a member of numerous Minecraft servers, I quickly rose through the ranks to mod/admin, and kept the servers running relatively grief-free. When I was just derping around, I ended up leading an Anti-Grief Construction Corps on a server called Peacecraft. And, I led the fight to repel the griefer squads Team Velocity and Team ASO. Not to mention the fact that I have the analysis of the personality and tendencies of Griefers perfected, so one would know exactly what a Griefer, no matter on which game/server, would do.

All in all, I love the server, and would enjoy helping in any way that I can. Even if I don't get accepted, I'll be bringing a few friends here.

13Apply For Admin Here Empty aplication?? Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 am

limehead

limehead

Ian Sumner Wilson Gist
I am 15 about to be 16 DEC 4 95
i think i would be a good admin cause most the people like me and i can have fun with it as well but lay down the line when they break the rules and used to being an admin/ owner in my old clan
i wanna be admin to have fun with the guys and help with the server anyway i can
and been with Y2fn for a couple days but the guys thought it would be cool if i joined so i did
and that is my story Like a Star @ heaven

14Apply For Admin Here Empty 'Plyin for Admeen Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Fungasm

Fungasm

Hey, how are ya.

Name's David Dushey AKA Fungasm. I'm a 20yo dude living in Brooklyn. I wanna become an admin for both the server and forums because I've been needing a new server to play on, and I feel that this is one that the people are cool enough that I can get along with and make the server fun and enjoyable, yet still be SRS BSNS when need be. I've been an admin on a server before, one called "The Rocket Propulsion Test Chamber." Though it is now closed down. I've also been nominated for admin at a much bigger and well known server, nom-nom-nom.us. Which is well known for it's tf2 youtube videos, 'nomtages' and original spycrab video. I've only played on this server for 2 days now, but I've been getting along with people and I think it's a good server for the size that it is, and can be nothing but better from now on. I also make youtube videos, can record, animate, and draw things for the server if needed. Like maybe a better header image and background image for the forums to use. Or whatever is needed. I'm familiar with tf2 commands. And since I only played for 2 days, I know it's a bit odd for me to ask to be admin right away, but I plan to be a regular and know all of you soon enough <:

http://fungasm.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum